Before you read

First of all, I'd like to thank you for taking the time to check out my fanfic ^^

But before you read, I'd like to address a few things

This is a reader insert, you are the single parent of LBD's host, who I will be referring to as Bai He.

I will try my best to make the reader as gender neutral/inclusive as possible, so I will be using the term moddy when Bai He refers to you. If I accidentally use more masculine or feminine leaning wording/pronouns for the reader please let me know so I can go back and correct it.

On the topic of inclusivity I am (sadly) an American born citizen and have little to no idea as to how China is. Lego Monkie Kid is set in China and is made with a Chinese audience in mind, I don't want to be disrespectful towards Chinese culture so if you notice that I wrote something that is considered disrespectful/or inaccurate please let me know so I can correct my mistake and learn how to avoid making that mistake again in the future.

It has been a while since I have had the motivation to write any type of fanfiction so my writing may suck a bit in the beginning. 

I may or may not include romantic relationships with Wukong and/or Macaque, it is a very big maybe. If I do decide to include it it will not be the main focus until after I write season 3.

Despite this being a reader insert it won't really focus as much on the reader as I'd like for reasons that you will find out in the next chapter if you decide to keep reading.

I am bad at writing beginnings ;-; so if the first chapter or two seem rushed that's why. I assure you once the ball gets rolling my pacing is better.

And last but definitely not least I am a person who has a life outside of this app. Please do not bombard me asking me/demanding when I will get the next chapter out. I don't have a set schedule for this and I may experience burn out, lack of motivation, have something going on in my life, or just lose interest in Monkie Kid during the hiatus, etc. 

If you are fine with everything stated beforehand thank you and I hope you enjoy ^^