Possession

You love being a parent, you really do, but moments like these really make you wanna tear your hair out. You quickly glance down another alleyway as you walk down the barren street, looking for your daughter, Bai He. You had originally gone out with her to find your cat that had ran away during the commotion that the powered up bull clones had caused, but it seems that now you have to find both your cat and your child. 

You suddenly come to a halt when you spot something out of the corner of your eye. You turn your head in time to see what you could only assume was a spirit, its blue glow captivating. However before you could get a better look at it, it dashed around the corner and into an alleyway that you seemed to have missed while lost in your train of thought. You stood there for a few seconds, your stomach in knots. Brushing it off you decide to kill two birds with one stone and follow the thing. Your steps falter slightly as you near the end of the alleyway, spotting both your child and your cat.

  Your heart drops to your stomach as you realize that the spirit you had followed has it's eyes set on your child, completely unaware of the thing behind her, ready to pounce. You moved before you could think, only having one goal in mind. You shoved her away, only thinking of her safety and not your own.

Oh how foolish of you.

Bai He's eyes widened as the spirit invaded your body, forcefully entering through your mouth. She could only watch in fear as you stumbled backward, slamming into the wall as you tried your best to fight off the parasite. Your hands clawed at your neck, as if they could tear out the thing trying to take control of you. You gritted your teeth to avoid screaming, as to not further scare your daughter.

You were able to fight back for a minute or two, definitely longer than your daughter would have been able to. Maybe it's because you have more willpower as an adult, but it even then wasn't enough. Bai He's eyes started to fill with tears as your upper body went limp, letting her know that you had lost. The giggles that came from your lips didn't have the warmth she was used to, and your skin had definitely paled significantly.  Her breath hitched when.. whatever was inside you made eye contact with her. Your gaze not holding the familiar love and comfort, just a cold, intimidating stare. Not waiting another moment she got up and ran away, stumbling a bit due to the fear in her small body. 

 Her small mind still hadn't fully processed what she had just witnessed, but one thing was for certain; her moddy was no longer present.

-------------------------------------------

"Pigsy I swear I'm fine!" "Are you sure?" 

With how tired the gang should be after the fight they just went through, you would think that it would be quiet on the way back to the noodle shop. Well, it would be, if it weren't for the pig demon fussing over MK as they walked. The rest of the gang had left to  head to their respective homes, leaving the two to head back to check up on the shop. 
MK gently yanked his arm away from Pigsy, who had rolled up his sleeve to check for any injuries. 
"Pigsy I'm fine I swear, I'm not a lil kid anymore," rubbing the back of his head he tried to reassure the chef with a smile. Pigsy stared at him for a few moments before looking away with a sigh, "I know but.. ever since that day you found the staff and the entire situation that happened in the ring of fire... I just don't want to go through something like that again okay MK? We thought we'd lost you for good."

MK put his arm around Pigsy's shoulders, bringing him into a side hug, "I'm not that impulsive, and besides, worst thing that happened down there was me almost getting buried wayyy more than 6 feet under!""-wHAT?"

MK chuckled as he let go of Pigsy as he began to rant about the what if's. Spotting the noodle shop in the distance, MK grinned in relief. However that grin just as quickly disappeared when he noticed the small curled up figure sitting against the closed entrance of the small restaurant. His steps slightly faltered when he heard a sob, his face morphing into one of concern as he tuned out Pigsy's scolding. Not noticing that MK had stopped Pigsy had run into his back, about to go off on the boy once more when he heard a sniffle. 

MK summoned his staff as they approached, holding it in a way so that he didn't appear threatening, but allowed him to quickly defend himself if needed.

He approached first, his eyes glowing gold as he glanced around to make sure that there weren't any demons in hiding. Then he finally set his gaze on the little girl in front of him, who had noticed his presence and finally raised her head from where it had been resting on her knees. His eyes of truth had turned off as he finally recognized the child sitting in front him

"Bai He?"

-------------------------------------------

I'm screaming at myself omfg
I suck with beginnings TwT (It was moving too fast in the beginning and I was fucking dragging it out at the end-)

But anyways

As you can see you get possessed in the place of your child. Moving forward this fanfic will probably be more centered around your child and how she interacts with the group until after season 3 since LBD doesn't get much screen time-

If you don't like it then you can go ahead and read something else worth your time😅  If you don't decide to stick around, thank you for giving my fic a chance and I hope you have a good day ^^