𝟑| 𝐡𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐰𝐨𝐥𝐯𝐞𝐬

CHAPTER THREE:

HUNTED BY WOLVES

ON THE HILL, a sled could be seen moving in a very fast pace in the winter air, the sky still dark out, showing that it was still nighttime in the kingdom and in the forest of Arendelle grounds

ON THE HILL, a sled could be seen moving in a very fast pace in the winter air, the sky still dark out, showing that it was still nighttime in the kingdom and in the forest of Arendelle grounds. It seemed like the snow had gotten thicker and thicker from the small flakes that were slowly falling down from the night sky, adding more of the white sparkles that were on the ground, covering the green grass.

However, it seemed to help Kristoff ride the sled even more as Sven speeded around the cliff they had been on. In the sled, Y/n sat in-between her brother and the prince of Arendelle and in the corner of her eye, she could see the redhead slightly gripping the side of the sleigh since he was the closest to the edge of the cliff just as they turned the corner of the cliff they were on.

"Hang on! We like to go fast." Kristoff warns.

Aaron leans back and puts his feet on the dash. "I like fast."

"Woah!" Y/n exclaims, pushing his feet down. "Get your feet down."

"Yeah, this is fresh lacquer. Seriously, were you raised in a barn?" Kristoff asks in disbelief.

Almost right after he said that, he leaned his head down a bit and spit roughly onto the dash, using his glove covered hand to wipe it so it'd be clean that he didn't even notice his spit had flew back from how fast they were going and hit Aaron in the face, causing the prince to groan in disgust as he wiped it off, shuddering.

"No, I was raised in a castle." Aaron replies.

Y/n hums. "So, uh, tell me, what made the queen go all ice crazy?"

"Oh. Well... it was all my fault. I got engaged, but then she freaked out, because I'd only just met her, you know, that day. And she said she wouldn't bless the marriage, and--" Aaron explains.

"Wait. You got engaged to someone you just met that day?" Y/n questions, both her and her brother feeling the shock and disbelief begin to come through.

Aaron nods. "Yeah. Anyway, I got mad, and so she god mad, and then she tried to walk away, and I grabbed her glove--"

"Hang on!" Kristoff interrupts. "You mean to tell us you got engaged to someone you just met that day?"

"Yes. Pay attention." Aaron instructs. "But the thing is, she wore the gloves all the time, so I just thought, maybe she had a thing about dirt."

"Didn't your parents ever warn you about strangers?" Y/n asks.

Aaron eyes them both suspiciously while scooting away from them. "Yes, they did. But Hana is not a stranger."

"Oh, yeah? What's her last name?" Kristoff questions.