Star 3- How I met my Idol

It was a day like any other, I woke up to the sound of my alarm, Jeon Jungkook’s angelic voice singing my favourite song, Euphoria.

You probably are wondering who is that Jungkook? He is a member of my favourite Kpop group, BTS.

I got up lazily and got dressed. Grabbing my coat, I made my way outside. Normally I would head to the small and cosy cafe down the street, but today I wanted some change.

Turning on the sound of my music I simply headed in the direction my feet drove me to. Enjoying the fresh air of spring and humming to “Spring day” I ended up in front of a small cafe, it was hidden in a small street wanting no crowd and only peace.

I smiled to myself and headed inside, a strange feeling appeared in me. I felt appealed by the hidden building. The inside was cute and fancy, the walls were a pale cream colour and they were some glass tables surrounded by brown sofas.

I walked toward the counter, looking at the menu. A caramel macchiato was what I decided to buy.

I paid and left with my drink. Walking to the door, I wasn’t paying attention to my surroundings. My mind was focused on the sweet and good coffee I just ordered.

Almost at the door, I lift my head again. Unfortunately, it was already too late, I collided with a strong body, my drink spilling on both me and the man in front of me. I immediately excused myself and looked at the stranger.
My eyes became big, my throat dry, and my heart started to race. No words could come out, my body was frozen. I made a lot of scenarios in my head of how I would meet my idol, but never would I think of that one.

That was how I met the famous Jeon Jungkook.