Date

(A/N: I smiled like a 3 year old baby while writing this chapter.)

After fiddling in his wardrobe for 40 minutes and 23 complaints from Kai later, Taehyun was finally dressed in a decent enough for a first date fit.

"You guys technically meet everyday you know that right? He's already seen you in your homeless attires, it's not like he's going to judge you for wearing that today too." Kai said, sighing as he watched Taehyun brush his hair trying to make it look as perfect as possible.

Taehyun groaned.

"Hyukaaaaa stop reminding me how much my everyday outfits suck please. It's my first ever date. Not with Beomgyu, but quite literally with anyone ever." he pleaded, after finally getting his hair to a satisfactory level. Kai smiled at his whining, lately his calm and composed demeanor was changing to a more open one and Kai was loving it. 

His outfit wasn't exactly flashy. Instead of his usual hoodies or large t-shirts, he chose one of Jay's slightly tight fitted black tees along with blue jeans. Jay also forced him to put a chain on because he looked 'too blank' earlier and later swooned over how good he looked with the chain on.

"Tyunnie, you might as well be my gay awakening." Kai said, as Taehyun turned around to show him the entire fit making the blonde grin, looking away.

 "Jake is gonna be happy to hear that." Taehyun said, skipping out the door, not before making note of Kai's surprised and red face, which he shut the door on before the latter could say anything more.

[5:50 PM]

Taehyun: I'm down

Beomgyu: for me? yes i know

Taehyun: I MEANT DOWNSTAIRS

Taehyun: You're right though (message was not sent)

Beomgyu: suuuure

Taehyun: Come alreadyy

Beomgyu: omw princess ლ(╹◡╹ლ)

Taehyun: Ew

Taehyun: <3

Beomgyu: what kind of tsundere shit-

Taehyun: COME DOWN

Beomgyu: yes sir

After a few moments, Taehyun heard footsteps running towards him and turned around and his eyes crinkled with a smile.

"Holy shit, you're hot." Beomgyu's mouth involuntarily slipped it out. 

Taehyun laughed. Of course, Beomgyu was un-hinged as usual.

"Thanks, you look great too! You should wear headbands more often, they suit you a lot." he said, checking out Beomgyu's hair who internally thanked Yeonjun for styling him up. 

"Thanks princess. Besides I didn't think you were hiding all that under those huge hoodies." he said, shamelessly checking the blonde out right in front of him. To be honest, no one could blame him at this point. 

Taehyun blushed at the compliment. Sure he'd been called handsome a lot but hearing something from Beomgyu made his heart flutter in a different way. He loved it.

"Where are we going?" he asked, once they started walking.

"Hm? Oh, I don't know-" 

"I-"

"Well, how about the park with the pink flowered trees? It's one bus stop away." Beomgyu suggested before Taehyun could begin scolding him. The blonde seemed to like the suggestion. He agreed right away.