13 -

Third P.O.V

(Y/N) opened their eyes and found themselves in a familiar room.

Is this what it feels like to go back in time?

(Y/N) eyed the room up and down.

That's where I made my first business draft, that's where I watched my stocks, ooh! That's where I hugged my first paycheck!!

Memories flooded (Y/N)'s head, and a single thought came to mind.

I want to be rich again.

So (Y/N) thought of a new business draft that would be part of the entertainment industry.

(Y/N) decided that they were going to promote their company by displaying their musical talents.

Because of Guide, (Y/N) learned about the history of music, how to play every instrument, and that's not even the end of it!

Painting wasn't as tiring, but when (Y/N) learns a skill, they are trapped in a learning space until they master that subject. IT WAS SCHOOL 24/7!!! WITH NO BREAKS IN BETWEEN!!!!!

Back to the present, (Y/N) was intently thinking about how to debut when a notification popped up on their phone.

Mom: Have a great first day of school!

(Y/N) looked at the date and suddenly realized something.

Today is the first day of school!!!

With lightning speed, (Y/N) rushed to school as fast as they could go.

Last time it was a few days before school!!

[Mission: Meet Target 2 at school.

Reward: Lock on route 2.

Failure: Death.]

Rushing into the school, (Y/N) bumped into someone and fell on their butt.

[Target 2 confirmed.]

[Mission: Meet Target 2 at school. COMPLETE.]

The person they bumped into turned out to be a red-head teenager with purple eyes.

"Watch where you're going."

He then proceeded to walk towards the door.

Definitely no prince charming.

(Y/N) stood up and brushed off imaginary dust.

"Uneducated riff-raft."

(Y/N) muttered. The boy turned around.

"What did you say?"

"You heard me."

The staring contest lasted a minute.

"You better take that back."

The boy growled.

"I don't talk to dogs."

(Y/N) tried to walk away, but the red-head grabbed their arm.

"GERMS!!!"

(Y/N) pulled their arm away from the male and pulled out a sanitizer from their backpack.

The boy watched in confusion as (Y/N) vigorously rubbed their arm with sanitizer like a germaphobic.

Gross.

Once (Y/N) felt satisfied, they looked back at the boy, who still had a dumbfounded expression.

"I challenge you to a rubik cube match! Meet me in the parking lot after school if you dare!"

(Y/N) then stormed away like a child.

Now, you must be thinking, 'What the heck is (Y/N) thinking!? Why aren't they avoiding that man?!?'. But this whole thing is a scheme to outsmart Guide.

Stay tuned!

Author's Note: Have you ever tried to solve a rubik cube? I know someone who is really good at it, but I just can't do it(I also heard there's a trick to solve it, but you need math)!