Imagine(Maddie Ziegler)

Start from the beginning

"Maddie, stop it," you said, she sighed and continued to put her make up on. Soon enough you both headed out to your car and drove out to the private beach the Hylands had rented for the 'Dance Moms Reunion Dinner'. Maddie had your hand in hers, intertwining your fingers together and making sure she glared at any prying eyes that dared look at you. While you simply walked with a dumb smile on your face. 

You both went away to say all of your hellos to the girls. Maddie going away with Nia, Kenzie, and Kendall. While you went away with Chloe and the Hylands. Hugs were given and air kisses were delivered. 

"So, Chloe, where's your girlfriend?" you asked her curiously, she laughed and rolled her eyes. 

"She's on her way here, she had a meeting before this so she might be running a bit late, but n the other hand," she said, grabbing your arm and pulling you away from the others, Maddie watched quietly as Kenzie went on and on about how her and Dylan went to the circus. 

"How are you and Maddie? I mean, your social media shows you two are doing really good, but I wanna know from you and not the internet," she said with a smile. You smiled and looked down. 

"Well, we're doing pretty good, she is already planning out our house and our future life, she had this little journal with all of her thoughts," you laughed while Chloe awed, "well she never lets me see it, but she writes on it every night, she says I'm her dream, and whatever happens in the future, she'll be happy as long as she's with me, I don't know I think that things are going pretty great between us," you looked down with a smile as Chloe pulled you in for a side hug, "I'm happy, you know? she makes me genuinely happy, and I completely adore her" you finished. 

Chloe smiled sweetly, "I am so happy to hear that, Y/n/n, we literally have to go on double dates soon, Brook can be so spontaneous, but I still love her," Chloe said, you laughed. 

"I think they would get a long just fine," you said. You and Chloe continued to talk, while Maddie was being told nothing was happening by Kenzie. She knew everything that had happened back when they were younger, the rivalry between her and Chloe to see who would get the girl, so she instantly knew why Maddie was all angry all of a sudden. 

"Hey guys!" Paige yelled, everyone looked at her, "lets go in the water!" she said as she went in the beach, everyone laughed and went in after her. You waited for Maddie but frowned when you saw her sitting on the sand and tanning herself. You went to sit next to her.

"Babe, are you going in the water with us?" you asked her gently, she opened her eyes nap ut her arm to cover the sun. 

"Not right now, I want to tan," she said simply before closing her eyes again, you hummed, looking towards the beach to check if anyone was looking, once you made sure every was doing their own thing you looked back at Maddie. 

You put your hand on her stomach, gently drawing figures on it, she let out a hum as she felt your fingers slightly stroke her skin. Your fingers slowly went further and further down, until it was at the start of her bikini bottom. She opened her eyes and looked at you with a look. You smiled. 

"Mads, let's got in the water, and later tonight we'll do whatver you wish," you whispered to her, she smiled and stood up quickly, you laughed and stood up with her, both of you running to the water. While Maddie stayed at waist height, you went fully in, even deeper when Kendall challenged you to go to a deeper side. 

About two hours went by, Brooklyn had arrived and now all of you were in the water, except for Maddie, Nia, and Brooke, who were tanning back in the picnic spot. you were swimming around with Kenzie and Brooklyn while Chloe and Paige chatted by the shore. 

"Alright guys, dinner will be coming in a few minutes, so let's all go out and dry ourselves so we can eat!" Chloe said as she checked her watch. You smiled and raced Kenzie out of the water, obviously she won and Maddie laughed when her sister started to sing and dance mockingly around you.

You all dried yourselves up and sat on the picnic spot, you sat in between Maddie and Brooke. Happily eating your dinner, while chatting with Paige, who was sat right in front of you. Brooke looked at you, wanting to tell you something, but stopped herself when she noticed the purple spot behind your ear. She smirked and let out a loud laugh. You frowned and looked other, confused. She noticed the look on your face and let out an even louder laugh. 

"What?" you asked her, Maddie looked at her confused, and she continued to laugh.

"Seems like you and Mads, had some fun before coming here didn't you?" she said with a smirk, you frowned and scratched you neck, your eyes widening as you remembered the purple spots Maddie left on your neck.

All of the girls laughed as they caught on to what Brooke was talking about, while Kenzie stared at Maddie in disgust as soon as she realized what you and her sister had done. 

You looked at your girlfriend with red cheeks and an embarrassed look on your eyes, "I thought I told you no hickies," you muttered, she let out a chuckled and continued to eat her food, you rolled your eyes and continued eating and let the rest of the girls laugh at the situation. 

A couple of hours later, you and Maddie were on your way back to the hotel, soft music playing in the radio as she held your hand softly. The street light were the only thing that made her face visible to you. You smiled gently, getting those butterflies in your stomach as you looked at your girlfriend. 

"I want to marry you, Mads" you said quietly, she stopped the car at a red light and looked at you with a smile, her thumb drawing circles on the back of your hand. 

"I'm already planning everything," she whispered to you, you smiled and leaned over to give her a kiss on the cheek.

"I know," you whispered in her ear, she smiled and started driving once the light turned green. You leaned back over to your seat with a lovestruck smile. 

IM BACK YALL

IF YOU GUYS HAVE ANY REQUESTS DONT BE AFRAID DO DROP THEM IN THE COMMENTS OR IN MY DMS