Chapter 18

Harry awoke in the nurse's wing, completely unaware of the past events. But for some reason, he felt a strong sense of fear.

But he couldn't quite place his finger on it. Harry was soon released from the nurse, and sent back to the Griffendor commonroom, where Ron and Hermione were waiting for him.

After some relief and small chat they headed inside to talk about how Umbridge was arrested and how some new teacher, two of them, would be replacing her.

It was the first time one subject had two teachers!

"im looking forward to-" started Hermione.

"AN EXPLANATION" screeched Draco Malfoy, pointing his finger at the two new teachers, you guessed it, Killua and Gon.

It hadn't even been a day, and they were both one of the teachers! All of the students were in disbelief, two kids, both younger than them, started as their associates and now their teachers?!

The entire school was going wild! Suddenly they all went quiet and Dumbledore started to speak up, explaining the situation.

The long - bearded man explained that they were transfer students who had to stay as student to get a feel of the students they would be teaching to help them to learn much faster than any other teacher would.

 He explained that these kids were the most lethal in the entire school, and were to be respected and that they were sent to help defeat Voldemort, now that they had proof of his arrival. 

HERE IS A VERY LARGE TIME SKIP TO WHEN KILLUA AND GON WERE TEACHING THE STUDENTS ON DADA!

The golden trio were now in their first class with these strange and very young teachers, but to be honest, they were only about 2 years younger.

And they were courting. 

Nice, but they would have to learn to fight and defend themselves against the most feared wizard in all around, Moldy.

Or Voldemort, whatever you prefer, the first thing they would be doing instead of boring textbooks was simple muscle training.

Pushups, weights, cardio, and after about a week, most were in pretty good shape.

Now, they had to learn how to run, and fast, if you break your wand and don't wanna touch any slimey faces, maybe run to fend for yourself?

After about a mobth of working on that, they were told to practice lethal spells like traditional wizards and witches.

But the physical training would eventually prove to be useful right?

The golden trio were so tired and sore from their training in DADA, but this was the most useful class to fight the One - Who - Must - Not - Be - Named.

"man, I really didn't expect those kids to be so tough!" exclaimed Ron.

"I know! I heard Gon's dad is super famous and Killua's entire family are assassins like him!" said Hermione, "I also heard one of them came to the school and got Umbridge arrested!"

Gon overheard their conversation, wondering how they got that information, there was no way people were getting that information unless there was someone inflitrating the school from their dimension!

Or someone from the Phantom Trouple came and was working for Voldemort to ruin Killua and his reputation and get the school to turn against them, the only people capable to defeat him with many less deaths.

Hopefully Kurapika would show up if it was the Phantom Troupe, he had killed one of their most powerful members after all.

Maybe he would ask Hisoka about it, Gon shuddered at the thought of him, the crazy smile and pale skin.

Don;t even get him started of his fiance, Killua's brother Illumi, Illumi was kinda nice to him because he knew that he was close to Killua.

Was he coaching the students hard enough? He had experienced Voldemort first hand, and entire school and him, Killua and Kurapika could easily defeat him and his slimey goons right?

Gon started to have his doubts, nontheless, they had plot armour so all would be well!

"Do you always read the Bible?" asked Voldemort in a greasy voice, "that's strange considering your name is Lucifer."

"hmm, yes, the deaths must reach God, so when I die I will never atone for my sins." answered Chrollo.

"i - i don't think that is how it works." replied Voldy.

Chrollo gave him a death stare, and the snake shut up immediately, this man had much of a higher position than him, he was merely doing the talking, Chrollo and his Trouple were the killers.

Suddenly an old man with a crooked nose and a long white beard burst into a room and shot a killing spell right at Voldmort, killing him as his green ghosty soul flew away into the sky, screeching cursed words.

One was shot right back at Dumbledore, well I guess, an early death for you!