Chapter 12

I am writing this really late, so progress might take a bit more time then normal. Also, should I write multiple books at a time or stick to one at a time? Should all of the books be different?Thank you for reading!

____________________________________________________________

Molly was surprised to see the two boys back at their house, but still let them in despite her confusion.

Gon was so thankful and kept on giving her grace.

Meanwhile, Harry felt like he was going to pass out. These were the people from his dream! This was very important.

He had never seen them before, and his suspicion grew when Molly told him that they were sent from Dumbledore.

Everybody in the world right now were oblivious to who these people were, their capabilities and how fast Killua could snap their necks.

Killua was delightful as to the fact that they were finally meeting Harry, and much earlier than expected.

He thought that they would meet him at hOgfArtS or something like that, and planned out a whole introduction, obviously leaving out the parts that needed stay as secrets.

But alas, guess he was gonna meet him now. 

They shook hands, Harry's hands strangely being very sweaty and his face pale, within his mind he was considered the worst possible outcomes.

Since Harry's hands were so sweaty, Killua couldn't get a good grip like he preferred and immediately Harry's sweaty hand slipped out, middle of handshake.

Killua, rather astonished by the act, bowed traditionally in its place.

" Nice to meet you, Harry, name's Killua." said Killua in a deadpanned voice.

" I know exactly who you are but the problem is I truly don't know why, but one thing that I know that he is coming for you, or rather, all of us."

____________________________________________________________

Somewhere back in the Hunter x Hunter universe. . . 

Illumi and Hisoka were cuddling comfortably on the couch watching the movie they watched every Sunday, Finding Nemo.

" I - Its so sad Illu!" cried Hisoka in the middle of his loud sobs.

Illumi, who endured this every week, and no reaction, only his pale hand gently reassuring him with small pats on his back.

Despite Hisoka's loud cries, Illumi asked him in his unstable state about where he thought Killua was now.

Hisoka's whole persona changed to answer the question

" Weeelll~, honestly he's a good kid, and is pretty sweet to you Illu, but he thinks of me a pedo who loves his dear Gon."

"He's not wrong." Resonded Illumi bluntly.

" Should we let the wand guy out of our wonderful basement?" suggested Illumi.