Chapter 9

I am so sorry for being absent for so long, and more tests and upcoming for me so I can not promise a higher update rate. And all of breaks paid off, because I qualified  for round two of my Advanced Math and Science academics! Thank you for all of the support, patience and I love you all!

Both boys knew that it was going to be such an adventure doing such things listed in the letter, and of course Gon could NOT wait.

Killua had to basically hold Gon down and the bright boy only calmed down when Killua gave him a quick peck on the cheek, the silverette's face a bright red color. 

Gon was stunned, Killua had not done such a thing before. 

When they finally reached the house of the Weasleys, which Killua thought was quite a strange name, but of course not saying it out loud.

They house had a strange shape, multiple mini houses stacked on top of each of other, the house slightly leaning to the side.

Killua could not figure out how the house had not toppled over yet. It truly seemed impossible to him.

The walked up, and rang the doorbell, although it seemed to radiate some sort of energy similar to nen, but it was like in a different form.

Magic, both boys remembered, their thought simultaneously thinking at once, just like it said in the letter.

Thoughts cleared up when a redheaded balding man answered the crooked door, the smell of freshly baked bread and peppermint overflowing the boys senses and giving Gon a cottagecore kind of vibe, which he loved.

The man also smelling like peppermint, but a lot more toned down.

He looked tall yet scrawny, the polar opposite of the woman behind him, who was short and plump, also with bright red hair but hers was thick and puffy.

Killua leaned back, getting a better look at the rest of the house, it was small yet lively, much different than his house, except if you think that dead spirits haunting you is lively.

It's not.

The man guided the boys inside, introducing himself as Arthur Weasley, and his wife, Molly Weasley.

After long conversations, ( mainly between Gon and the redheaded couple ), Gon and Killua learned more and more about the new environment they were in, the got ready to settle in to go to bed, deciding that they were to meet and guard Harry Potter the next morning, for he was already alseep.

Molly supplied them with slightly loose sleeping clothes, passed down from Ron, since they had nobody to give them to.

Of course, they were filled with holes, and Molly deeply apologized and offered to sew them, but of course, Gon declined.

Killua asked why they had no spares, and Molly's face turned red with embarrassment, muttering a small response, " I am truly sorry, but we can not afford so much with so many children . . "

Killua was shocked, and also muttered an apology, letting go of his big ego.

When Gon and Killua were full and tucked in bed, shyly cuddling, Killua not admitting that he wanted to be little spoon, but still getting his way, he let out a random idea.

" I want to do something crazy for the Weasels."  he said.

" Weasleys! " Gon whisper shouted, for this was the 3rd time Killua messed up. He continued, " but yes my kitty, what are you planning to do?"

Killua blushed at the name, but still answered with " well, you know how they're kinda poor and stuff? "

Gon nodded and hummed indicating a small yes.

" well, I kinda wanna use my money from my family to help them. . cuz they have been so nice. . "  muttered Killua.

" aw, Kitty, that's so sweet of you! Let's do it! " Gon replied enthusiastically.  Killua smiled, and both boys drifted off to sleep. 

On the inside, Killua's ego self was screaming that he was such an amazing kind person.

____________________________________________________________

The next morning, both boys were supplied by a mouth - watering meal, soon accompanied by two identical twins rushing by, only pausing for a couple seconds, to grab a dripping toasted honey bun topped with roasted chestnuts stuffed into the sides glued with the honey, which looked slightly like it was sparkling, and smelled like heaven.

After grabbing the two sandwiches, and wishing their mother love, the twinning boys rushed off, bags hanging off of their shoulders, probably full of books.

"bye Mum, off to work, we are!" they chorused.

Mrs. Weasley returned the wish, and waved goodbye.  Killua felt a wave a jealousy, due to the fact that the only motherly love was not from his own mother but his lover's aunt, Mito. 

Sorry for the past readers, I spelled Mito's name wrong for the EVIL KITTY

Even then, he was jealous that Gon had received such love for almost his entire life.

Killua turned away, and of course Gon noticed this, placing a reassuring hand on his back, slowing rubbing back and forth, soothing Killua's nerves and tensity.

The silverette let out a sigh, slumping down into the kitchen chair, slowing chewing his own honey sandwich, without the crust, which was given to Gon,  muttering petty complaints and sassy roasts.

After finishing his sandwich, well, eating a tiny bite and Gon eating the rest out of pity, both thanked Molly for the meal and Gon started the tap water for a bath.

Killua collected the body soap, and shampoo, titled with a strange brand that he had never seen before.

This was similar to when Arthur gave them some candy that Killua nicknamed "fancy magic candy", that were strange brands and names, even some jelly beans of every flavor imaginable, Killua always getting the bad flavors, and Gon's impeccable luck giving him the best flavors every time. 

Oh, how he loved him.