Chapter 60 - second time

Woohyun pov

One week later

Today is my graduation day for college.. girls busy taking pictures with me right after i walk out from the hall.. I see Hyunjoo, who is looking at me from afar, placing her both hands on her waist with a mad face.. The both of us is getting better fron the wounds and bruises but Hyunjoo still have the scars on her hand and leg but she's trying to make it heal as fast as possible..

" ladies.. excuse me.." i walk away and wrap my hand around Hyunjoo who is mad.. i kiss her lips.. i pull away..

" why did you take pictures with them??"

" because they ask me.."

" yeah right.."

" hey.. you know it yourself that you have a handsome boyfriend and girls just can't leave him alone.."

" umm.. i don't.."

" ya! How could you?" I pout.. she laugh and hug me..

" what i know if is that my agi is both handsome and cute.." she break the hug.. and smile at me.. "congratulations on your graduation.."

" thank you.. i want a present.."

" what do you want??"

" you.."

" no.."

" wae~?" I whine..

" just no.. sorry.. anything else.."

" nope.. just you.."

" then, I'm not giving you a present.." she look around.. she wave her hand at someone.. " guys!! We're here!!" She call them and it is my members with their girls..

" hey.. congrats on your graduation!" She said excitedly..

" thanks!!" they said in unison.. Myungsoo hug her then the others follow..

" guys.. i can't breath.." Hyunjoo said in the hug.. they let her go and Hyunjoo hug her girl friends.. she break the hug and wrap her arms around my waist.. i wrap mine around her neck..

" So let's take a picture.." Hyunjoo said.. i call my who is talking to one of my lecturer..

" yes??" She ask..

" can you a picture of all of us??" I ask.

" sure.." Myungsoo pass his camera to mom and she take our picture.. "freestyle!" We freestyle and she snap a picture.. "okay.. done.."

" thanks omma.. we'll handle it from here.." i said and kiss her cheeks.. she walk away and left us..

We took a picture of just Infinite's together.. with our girl.. it was fun..

Me with Hyunjoo.. Sunggyu hyung with Minah.. Myungsoo with Minjung.. Sungyeol with Soojung.. Hoya with Sujin and as for Sungjong.. his girlfriend is too shy too come and as for Dongwoo he still haven't found one yet..

After the graduation ceremony, we went to drink while mom went back home.. we order grill bbq and a few bottles of soju..

" Congratulations guys! I wish you guys the best and will manage to handle your company.. and will be happily live with your girl.. i love you guys so much now and forever.. kombaek!!" Hyunjoo give a short speech and cheers.. all of us raises our cups..

" kombaek!!" We clings our cups together and drink in one shot..

We talk about our future and stuffs.. it was fun.. I look at Hyunjoo who was enjoying her drinks.. i bump her shoulders..