chapter 24___ Fallen in love.../ Happy ending

Author pov.

Xichen laughing like a physco ....and wen Chao and Jin Guo also join Xichen..
Trio are laughing....

Yibo is looking at xichen with so much hate.....

Suddenly they Hear

Thud!

Thud!

"Boss.. outside " guy come inside but before he will complete his sentence.. they all  hear gun shots and the guy who is standing on door now fall on ground

They all saw some men which have revolver and cheng is standing on center......

"Cheng!!" Zhan, Feng and yibo said together....

Suddenly one of guy who is standing beside  cheng said...

"Leave them....otherwise "

"Otherwise....what...huh" said wen Chao

Suddenly zhan  feel that someone is trying to free his hand...he turn his head...and saw bowen.....he want to say but he saw that bowen is signal him to quiet...and act as he still tied up with ropes...
Zhan understand....then bowen open yibo and Feng ropes too...and zhan signal them to act as they are still tied...

"This will be not good for you" said the guy standing beside cheng...

"Huh..what...before I die ....why  not kill this innocent " wen Chao said.
(I feel to kill wen Chao.....hehe no offense)

Wen Chao point the revolver on Feng forehead.....

"Dad!!" Cheng , zhan and yibo said together...

Using his long leg...zhan kick on wen Chao hand...which make the revolver fall on ground...and said..

"Run".

Jin Guo and wen Chao tries to stop them but zhan kick them...they are running toward cops and cheng...

Suddenly someone grab the yibo wrist..
Yibo turn ....and saw xichen is holding his hand.....

Xichen pull yibo toward him and pull the knife on yibo neck..

Everything stop ....zhan tries to run but cops hold them....because if he goes xichen will  kill yibo.... right now he look like a physco....

"You all think that you are smart...and you....don't come near...otherwise I will kill him.... and you come and open the lock...and don't tries to act smart..."

Xichen make yibo to walk toward zhu lab......
Everyone is following them from far..
And wen Chao and  Jin Guo are arrested...some cops are there.....to keep eyes on them....

Yibo is infront of lock...he open the lock by giving him his fingerprint.....
Lock open and xichen take the device...
He push yibo aside and take out gun....

Yibo close his eyes...maybe this is end of his life....yibo hear gun shot...but he didn't feel pain anywhere...suddenly he feel warmth of someone...he immediately open his eyes and saw xichen on ground holding his leg which is now bleeding......immediately cops come and arrest them all....

Cops take xichen,  wen Chao and Jin Guo to police station and put them behind the bar...

Bowen come toward them where zhan hugging yibo and Feng and cheng is standing there....then he said...

"We arrested them...and we take that  device under us...."

They all nodded...yibo broke the hug and said..

"Thank you so much ....officer"

"No problem...it's my duty" bowen said and leave from there...

"Guys we should also go too" cheng said