chapter 7__ mrs lan give yibo punishment to not eat food

After dropping yibo to his house ..... zhan move toward his house after reach the home home zhan saw his mother, father , cheng and shejii...
He walk toward them and sit between yanli and zhoucheng......
The whole living is silent.... to broke this silent... zixu said " how did you meet yibo?"
Today, I meet him in the university......
In the lunch time I saw that he was bully by some boys in locker room...I save him from those men" said zhan

After some minutes silent Feng "I can't believe that wang zhu and my friend like sister mimi have dead already.....
Why I have not reach any information about their death...."
After saying Feng burt into crying......
Feng said with sobbing and crying way
"So..sorr..... sorry.... sobbing...... mi..mi
So...sorry...un..uncle.... I ca..can't keep my.....pro...promise.....crying....... I....doe..doesn't..... even.....kn..know ...that mimi and zhu...
Crying have died already.......
Mrs. Xiao who saw Feng condition go near him and hug him and said " shuu, honey , calm down"
"If I didn't fight with zhu and mimi and trust them and didn't trust that bastard...... so maybe they don't leave my company....... I have promise mimi that I will protect her and her family in my whole lifetime... but I doesn't and I never tried to them out about mimi , zhu and their child when they leave my company......... and later knowing the truth I only fired that bastard... but I didn't tired to find them....how big loser I am"........
Zixu tried to calm his husband... she said "hubby, I know ... I also involve in this matter too....and I also feel Guilty..... what happen till now is past.. now we have correct our mistake....ok"
Feng nodded slowly...
The three kids were watching their parent crying....
They three know mimi and zhu....
When they are young... zhu and mimi always come and play with them but one day.. zhu and mimi stop coming to their home and when ask their parents... they didn't response them.....

After listening listening their parents... trios have understand that something bad happen happen......

Zixu calm down his husband and couple saw that their kids were looking at them with questional gaze... they said.." zhan , yanli and cheng...go to Your room ... I know you all want to know but right now I not want to tell you... when the right come... we will tell you.....
Trio nodded their head and went to their respective room....
When couple saw that there kids have leave the room and they talk sometimes.. and also want to their room
When zhan come to his room... think about his parent conservation in front of them... why they tell truth and yibo is really zhu uncle and mimi aunt son...but when he say yibo... he remember his day.. how he meet and yibo his first kiss and how they become friend and many more....
Thinking about yibo ... zhan also sleep..

Next morning...
In zhan house

Zhan woke up at 6:30 and do his morning routine and come to dinning room and saw that his father , mother, shejii and cheng are sitting in dining table and wait for him........ they smile when they saw zhan Saha said "come zhan eat your breakfast.... you have to go to university too....."
Zhan nodded and smile toward them and eat the breakfast with them......
After breakfast zhan , yanli, cheng and bid bye to their parents and went to university by their own car.....

In yibo house...

Xichen leave the house... before leaving house bid goodbye to his wife , Jack and yibo.........
Saha and jack gave evil grin to each other..... yibo is still standing on door ... when he saw that xichen car is out of sight so he went.. he know that he have to face Mrs Lan and jack harsh words

Mrs. Lan with cold voice... "hey , you boy...... go and make the breakfast... fast..."
"But maid is there" said yibo...
"You don't have to tell me... you slut" Saha yelled...
Yibo flinched at Saha voice... yibo know that after xichen leave the house both mother and son mistreat him... and he always scared of Mrs Lan angry.....
Yibo nodded his head and walk toward the kitchen and start cooking....
Yibo know some cooking recipes........
Yibo Come out to ask to what made in breakfast because if he made breakfast his choice.. so Mrs Lan will lock him in dark room and today he don't want to miss the university....
Yibo with stuttering voice said "M....Mrs Lan... wh..what ..I ha..have to.... m..made?"
Saha asked his son with lovely tone " son what you like to eat in breakfast??"
Jack said " I want a pizza , burger and French fries... so make it for me you dirty pig...,"
Saha said " and I want black coffee with less sugar and sandwich..."
Yibo wanted to say jack that eating pizza, burger is not healthy for him before he open his mouth Saha said
"Go and make it fast.... if you don't want to stay at dark room and didn't attend university "..
Yibo quickly nodded his head and started to make breakfast...
After he finished ... he call Mrs Lan and jack .... both mother and son come and saw that yibo is arranging the plates....
They sit and start eating the food...... yibo also go to his room to take his bag and then Suddenly he hear Mrs scream
He run run with his bag and ask
" what happen.. Mrs lan?"
Saha yelled to him in angry "do you want me to die due to high sugar... when I said to add less sugar... you added sugar more to make me die......
Yibo said with stuttering..."Mrs Lan.. I ... a..ad..added ....le...less....sugg...sugar... I...do..don't know h..how it have v..very.. mu..much su..sugar."
Jack with evil smile said " Mom, Don't you think that this brat should get punishment "
Yibo widen his eyes because Mrs put him in dark room..
Mrs Lan with smile "yes my son, yibo should get a punishment is that he will lock ..."
Before Mrs Lan complete her sentence
Yibo cut her word and said " please.. Mrs Lan don't lock me in dark room besides it I have university too... please.. today want everyone assignment and if anyone is not able to give their assignment so, they have receive punishment... please Mrs Lan... givee another punishment.." yibo eyes is filled with tears....
Saha think then said "ok , toady I am not give this punishment but tomorrow I will you this punishment... or for today... you have to not eat the food for a whole day....."
Yibo face is pale now... he can't leave his food but he have to follow her order otherwise she will beat him with belts
Yibo nodded his head
After that yibo leave house and walk to university which takes him 30 min but he reach on time and jack come in his car...
Zhan , yanli and cheng also enter though their car....
The three siblings come out of their car and go to their respective class....
Yibo already reach his class .... jack have smirk on his face and yibo notice he know the reason because jack want yibo in pain...
Zhan enter the class and the whole class talk about zhan appearance and zhan look round and saw yibo ... he wanted to sit beside yibo but someone occupied it already so having no choice zhan walk to another sit.. zhan wave at yibo and yibo also wave at zhan.. then zhan reach the sit and to a boy who is no other than jack .... zhan ask politely "may I sit here?" Jack nod his head and give space zhan to sit .... jack who saw zhan drool over him.... then teacher come and start the lecture .............

So readers , how you like this chapter.. I feel bad for yibo as Saha and jack behave with him.... so Wait for next chapter.....