chapter 13__ take care

Zhan come inside the house and saw that all lights are off .... so everyone is sleeping in their room.... so zhan walk to upstairs .... to his room carrying yibo in his arms.......

Zhan reach is bedroom and make yibo lay on his bed....... zhan saw that yibo have scars on his hand ..... zhan then lift yibo shirt and saw scars.....

Zhan firstly take out yibo shirt and then bring first aid kit.....and apply medicine...... yibo mumbled something in pain....which obviously heard by zhan.....

After apply medicine... zhan make yibo wear his one shirt and tug him inside the blanket ..... zhan look at yibo and think it cute.......... then zhan go to bathroom to take shower....

 then zhan go to bathroom to take shower

(Yibo sleeping peacefully... aww.. look how cute he look.....)

Before going to bathroom he peck on yibo forehead and take his cloth along with him in his bathroom

Zhan pov.

I came into bathroom and open my cloth and stand under the shower...
I recall everything happen....

I backwards my car and drive toward yibo house... when I reach... I saw that door is open..... so I came inside the house.....

When I came inside the house I saw a women is beating yibo with belt..she stop two second and again gonna to hit him... I run there... and stop the belt before it hit yibo again...

She look surprised and angry..... which I completely ignore.... she ask me who am I... which is also ignore by me....
Then I said.... which she reply angrily...
And what she angrily... its make my blood boil... I want punch that woman....
I control it and only yelled at her... which sacred her somehow......

I looking at her angrily... suddenly I hear yibo voice... my eyes soften.... I carry yibo in my arm and leave the house.. and drive toward my house.....

When I carry yibo in my arm and I notice that he is very light in weight....

I don't why I care so much about yibo...
Ahh... zhan ... you become mad... I don't know but when I saw that someone say something or do something.... I become angry........ I don't know why my heart pounding fast ... when I see yibo smile... his pout....... I feel pain when I see sadness in his eyes...

I don't know what is this... but I want to protect this innocent baby........

I came out of my trance... when I hear something .... I immediately close the shower........ and fastly wear my cloth and I come out..... when I come out and what I saw.. I become shock and after some second I start laughing....

 I become shock and after some second I start laughing