1 - Katsuki Bakugo

"You appear to be lucky tonight (Y/n). Go ahead and enjoy your seven minutes" I thought over how long it would take me to flee the room but unfortunately, I knew I couldn't outrun Bravo. "What the hell!?" Hm, that was the voice of the guy from earlier although as my eyes looked over to where the U.A. students were sitting I let them narrow. "Kacchan it's just seven minutes. You're going to make (Y/n) feel bad"

Yuki had handed out the numbers personally so I knew she had paired us together on purpose. "Really Yuki? You set me up" I thought she had wanted him dead, but killing someone in a closet must not have been enough for her. "Tsk. I wasn't going in there with him and besides if he gets out of hand you can kill him for me" My quirk had power however against this guy I doubted it would do much. He had a temper and that would make events unpredictable. "Like hell, she can. She doesn't even look like a-ahh!"

At the last second, I tripped him into the closet but didn't react as I followed him. "Start the clock" These few minutes would pass quickly or at least I hoped they did. Spending any more time than necessary with this brat wouldn't be ideal. "Got it (Y/n)" With the closet door now closed I took a seat while my partner started to talk. "You bitch! You tripped me!" I knew what I did there was no need to remind me. "And you annoyed me" He didn't say anything to that in fact I swear I heard him muttering under his breath. "So, Kacchan you have my attention for seven minutes. Do something exciting"

"That isn't my name" Even if it wasn't his name, it didn't matter since he never gave me another one to use. Plus, this one was cute and it helped mellow out his fiery personality. "I don't care if it's your name or not" We were only wasting time at this point. If he didn't make a move soon then it would be up to me. "Bitch" That was it. "I said do something exciting but clearly swearing at me is the only thing you can manage. Come here"

"What are yo-mfff" The moment my lips pressed against his I felt him freeze up. I wasn't sure why since this was a game centered around kissing your partner although as he pulled away, I didn't follow him. "W-Why did you k-kiss me?" He seemed confused by my actions but again I couldn't understand why. "That's the point of the game. Haven't you ever played seven minutes in heaven?" The closet was pitch black so I couldn't see his facial expression although I did hear something that sounded like a fist hitting the palm of a hand.

"Wait. That's what we're playing?" I knew he had been out of the room during the start of the party but I would have thought Deku brought him back by the time Yuki started this game. However, as I thought about it more, he struck me as the type that refused to listen when someone else was talking. "What did you think it was?" He seemed to be thinking over my question so I gave him the time he needed. "Deku- That loser! He's dead when this is over!"

Even though we only had a couple of minutes left to spare I still wanted to play this game with him. He might have come across as a hot head but damn he had some soft lips. "Do you want to continue? We still got a few minutes to kill" I was preparing to be let down but surprisingly that wasn't the case. "Hell yeah!"

"That's th-mfff" I didn't get the chance to finish my sentence as his lips pressed against mine before I was knocked to the floor. This closet was bigger than I gave it credit for since Kacchan was now on top of me keeping my wrists locked at my sides. His lips were just as soft as they had been before although I wasn't prepared for when his tongue started to lick at my bottom lip. At first, I had kept my lips together not allowing access but Kacchan was growing impatient. One of his hands left my wrists only to pinch my side.

It wasn't done gently either so my mouth opened wide at the shock allowing Kacchan's tongue to slip inside. There was a hint of spice coming through but in a way it was pleasant. We would have continued on and I would have liked to do so. However, I could hear the sound of footsteps approaching. Knowing it was either Bravo or Yuki I pushed Kacchan off just as the doors opened. "What the hell (Y/n)!? Did you even do anything in here!?"

"That's my own business to know. Now, move I'm leaving this party" I stood up and left the closet. "You're not sticking around (Y/n)?" Kacchan was taking a little longer but I held back so he could hear my request. "No... Hey, DynaMight. Are you coming or not?" I was leaving this party although I wanted some company as well. "You know who I am?"

"Of course, I know all the active heroes regardless of it they're a pro or not. Plus, if Jeanist likes you then you're not just a psychopath. So, you coming or not?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'll tag along but it's not because I like you or anything!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

End