ᴄᴏᴢʏ - ᴊɪɴᴋᴏᴏᴋ

Start from the beginning

" Stressed. We have a comeback in a month and and I haven't hit gym at all. "

Jin laughed softly, " does that matter, Kook? You're already a hulk. "

" Ah, hyung! " He whined, a small smile stretching on his lips nonetheless. They hear footsteps approaching and Jungkook felt Jin slightly nudge him away. He frowned but didn't question him.

" hyung, why are you hugging a bunch of blankets? " A sleepy Hoseok appeared, chuckling. Jin smiled, " the bunch of blankets has a baby inside. "

" I'm not a baby. " Jungkook frowned, shooting Hoseok a sleepy grin. Hoseok cooed, " You're a baby! What's wrong though? "

" I couldn't sleep. " He sighs, " Jin hyung is making us tea. "

Hoseok grinned, grabbing himself a bottle of water from the fridge, " we have practice tomorrow. Make sure to get enough rest, both of you. "

He nods and watched as Hoseok walked towards his room, disappearing down the hallway. He faced the older, a pout still prominent on his lips.

Jungkook wouldn't lie, he had noticed it long ago. He didn't question it, thinking Jin was probably just uncomfortable being touchy around others. He was also always hesitant on camera.

Or was it something else? Because the last time he had checked, he had no problem when Taehyung had licked his chin onstage in front of thousands of fans.

Or when Jimin gets extremely clingy—like all the time. So why was it just him?

" what was that? " He mumbled, confused. Jin scratched the back of his neck, his ears and face turning red. " what was what? "

" I'm sleepy, not dumb. " he huffs, " you pushed me away, hyung. " Jin holds back a groan while Jungkook continued to pout.

" nothing. "

" hyung! " Jungkook grumbled, " I'm already stressed enough. " He mumbled, wrapping his arm around Jin while the other holds onto the blanket.

Jin sighs, " it's nothing, Kook—"

" well you were just asking me to tell you why I was stressed. This seems to be related to me—"

" no, it's not. "

" it is. " Jungkook huffed, " I've noticed you do that a lot when someone else is around. "
Jin sighs, shaking his head with a small frown.

Jungkook sighs heavily, turning on his heels. Jin curses inwardly, grabbing the younger back in his chest, sighing softly. " they'll just tease me. "

" about what?! " Jungkook frowns, " for hugging me? " Jin groans, " get a brain, pabo. They always tease me about you. "

Jungkook bites the inside of his cheek, making an O with his lips as he processed his words.
" oh. "

" Wait—"

" No. " Jin huffed, not letting him move at all seeing as he was embarrassed enough as it is. He didn't want Jungkook teasing him on top of it.

A giggle from Jungkook, and another, and another and Jungkook was full on giggling. Jin feels his face burning, but he couldn't help but smile at how contagious his laugh was.

" Shut up, Kook.."

Jungkook leaned back before shuffling slightly. Jin loosened his grip as Jungkook faced him,
" I thought you were uncomfortable.  "

Jin rolls his eyes, patting his arm with a shy smile as he faces the stove. " No, I'm not. grab a cup. " Jungkook grinned, doing as asked as his own cheeks turned red.

After finishing the tea in silence, Jungkook sets his cup in the sink, sighing softly. He grabbed his blanket tighter around himself, shooting the older a grin.

" Let's go try sleeping? "

Jin bites the inside of his cheek, " of course. "
He set his cup in sink too and faced Jungkook, only to get startled as the younger was so close to him.

" W-What—"

" Nothing. You smell good. " Jin flushed, " Yes, but—"

" Let's go to your room. "

" I get it, Kook. I don't know why you're repeating yourself. " Jin smiled, smacking his forehead. Jungkook groaned, grinning wider.
" thought you'd get the innuendo. "

" you brat! What have you been learning these days? "

Jungkook reaches over, pecking Jin's cheek,
" nothing inappropriate, don't worry. "

Jin widens his eyes, blinking. " Y-Yah—"

" what? " Jungkook grinned, pecking his other cheek too. " were you saying something,
hyung? " He teased, stepping closer and pecking his nose.

Jin gulps, " N-No, just—"

Jungkook holds back a giggle, placing another peck on his chin. Jin's breath hitched, " Kook—"
Jungkook froze too, seeing as his lips accidentally plant on Jin's lips instead of his cheek.

The two stand still for good few seconds, Jungkook slowly pulls away, his eyes wide and face red.

Jin lets out a soft breath while Jungkook blinks.

" S-Sorry, hyung. "

" Jungkook.  "

" Y-Yeah? "

Nervously, the younger moved closer, his cheeks still flaming as Jin stared down at him. Jin sighs yet once again, trying to hold himself back. But it was impossible.

" fuck it. "

He reaches over, grabbing his chin and and capturing his lips again. Jungkook immediately groaned, not knowing why he loved the feeling of Jin's lips against his.

Their mouths moved in sync, Jungkook gasped slightly as they pull away to breath, " damn..."

Jin scowls to himself, cupping his face,
" Do you know how fucking hard it is to hold back every time I see you? "

He huffed, pulling the younger in another stealthy kiss. Jungkook smiled against his lips, grabbing onto the older's shirt and pulling him closer.

some fluff

some fluff...