09. Tacos are Mexican, right?

Skyler's Pov.

Groaning I opened my eyes as I got hit by a pillow repeatedly . "Finally your lazy ass is awake." Robyn sighed and threw the soft pillow at me one last time.

"What d'ya want?" My sleepy voice sounded frustrated.

"I've got a meeting with the producer of my new video today and I heard he is fuckin' hot, so you have to help me what to wear!" She claimed, appearing to be way more serious than she should be. Well, she was never good at being single, even though she loved flirting.

After a short look on my phone, I grumbled "When the fuck are you meeting up with that guy? It's only six in the morning! I bet you still have plenty of time and could have let me sleep at least a bit longer."

"No." Robyn grimaced "The meeting is at eight, which means I only have about one and a half hour to get ready and leave."

"Why so early?" I asked while stretching out my arms and yawning.

She simply shrugged "Dunno."

Subsequently I got out of bed and followed my best friend, still just dressed in panties and an oversize shirt, to her room and towards her giant walk-in closet.

"What the fuck." I laughed as I saw the enormous mess prevailing in the room full of Robyn's clothes.

"Ey." She nudged me jokingly "The last time we went out I couldn't decide what to wear and that was the result."

✖✖✖

Walking while texting my brother back, I made my way to the studio's reception desk where a familiar statue with a muscular back was already talking to the receptionist and slowly turning to me after noticing the sound of my heels coming closer to him.

A small but naughty smile appeared on his curved lips as his eyes traveled over my face and then suggestively all over my body.

He then started marching towards me and leading me to the lift saying the studio we were going to work in was in the fifth floor.

On our way he kept telling me the worst jokes he knew but I still giggled like a dumb little school girl for the fact that he was acting so hilarious while telling them.

When we arrived at the studio room, our manager and a few other producers were already waiting for us and greeted us friendly, claiming we should start to discuss how the song should sound, what kind of beats should be in it, the way my vocals should be presented and on which parts they should be, how fast Marshall should rap, how both of our emotions should be shown in this song and tons of other stuff like that.

"Okay guys, let's get a short lunch break." Martin, one of the head producers, ordered after about three hours of work, causing everybody to nod and getting ready to leave "We're going to meet up here again in an hour and a half."

Marshall and me were the last ones to leave and decided to get something from Taco Bell for lunch since we were both pretty hungry and he seemed to love Tacos and especially Taco Bell.

The walk to Em's car and the drive to Taco Bell was pretty funny for the reason that we had the exact same kind of humor and he never failed to make me laugh with all the stupid things he said.

You have to know him to be able to say if he was joking or not since he always had a stern face when he was joking that only faded when he was laughing too, or smiling at me while I was laughing at what he said or what has happened.

As he pulled in the Drive Thru, he asked me "Tacos are Mexican, right?"

"I think so, why?" I shrugged frowning.

"Good afternoon. What would you like to order?" A female voice asked in an annoyed tone.

Marshall quickly glimpsed over to me before telling her our orders in a comical yet believable Mexican accent with a few Spanish words in-between. He was incredible good at this for which reason I had to hold myself back from bursting out laughing and the female behind the speaker didn't make it any better as she kept asking him to repeat the order a bit slower.

It was about the seventh time Marshall repeated our order as the car behind us started to honk and I couldn't stop myself from laughing any longer. Marshall did a sexy half smirk and looked over to me as he listed our orders once again.

The Taco Bell employee finally understood him for which reason Marshall muttered "Finally." In his hot Detroit accent, making the woman gasp and me laughing even more.

Eventually we got our food and Marshall paid for me even though I told him not to.

We drove back to the studio and entered the studio room we were in earlier. Happily the room was empty and we still had time to eat and relax a bit.

"I have a question." Marshall said, still chewing his taco "Why are you a vegetarian?"

"When I was thirteen I was in Bulgaria with my family and there was this giant suckling pig that still had eyes and everything, so I simply stopped eating meat and to be honest I thought I would only do it for the rest of the holidays but I never started again." I explained shrugging.

"So ya don't do it to save animals?" He asked grinning, obviously making fun of the fact that there were many people doing it for this reason.

"Not really."

We ended our meal in a comfortable silence and as soon as we were both finished, I threw away the trash while Marshall walked to the mixer console and started to play and create a few beats.

I watched him attentively and quietly admired his talent and how easy it looked when he combined the different sounds to an incredible beat.

"You're really good at this." I said as I stood behind him and placed my hands on his shoulders.

"I know." He cheekily smiled.

I started to let my hands slide over his neck and shoulders to massage his braced muscles a bit as he began to make a new beat, trying something completely different that would totally fit to our song.

"It would fit, don't ya think?" Marshall asked, sighing relaxed under my touch.

"Yeah, I just thought that." I smiled down at him.

My hands kept massaging his neck and shoulders till we were joined a few minutes later by the producers. Marshall played the beat again, telling them we already decided to take it and happily no one seemed to mind.

◈◈◈

A/N: I hope you like it even though it's really boring I think. And by the way I have no fucking clue what's actually happening when you record a song and stuff, so excuse my mistakes.

One the side you can see the 'My Salsa' video and a picture of the Mexican Em.

Thanks for 100 Votes and the 1.79k Reads.

Please vote and write comments and follow me.

skylermathers