Then paras's mom came and she was against paras mahira's bond. Sid touched paras's mom feet and made her laugh. Then he teased mahira paras and made the atmosphere happy and light from a heavy conversation.

After that ....sana's heartbeats started raising. Because now sidharth's mom will come and she never felt this much nervous in her entire life.

She went towards Sidharth and hugged him tightly.

He knew that she is nervous ...so he kissed her head lovingly.

Sid: tension maat le. Bas statue baan k rehna agar Jada nervous feel ho toh thik hai?

Sana: haan yaar wo hi sahi hoga kyun ki mai nervousness mein anap sanap bolti hoon .

Sid: waise tu hamesha hi bakwaas karti hai to be honest.

He teased her and she slapped his arm making him chuckle.

.
.

Sid's mom entered in the house with tears in her eyes. Sid hugged her tightly and kissed her head. He himself got emotional because he never stayed away from his mom for so long.

And as he is a mamma's boy and the younger child of the house, he was loved by everyone. He missed his family and his hug became more tight.

He cupped his mom's face...

Sid: itna miss Kiya mujhe?

His mom caressed his cheek and noded.

He kissed her forehead and took her inside the house.

.
.

He went towards the housemates and the first person he wanted to introduce with his mom was Shehnaaz.

He looked at sana and sana rubbed her fingers in nervousness.

Sid gave her an assuring nod making her smile..

Sid: mom ye hai shehnaaz...

| Rita ji- sid's mom ( who doesn't know rita maa!!❤️)|

Rita ji: yes ..

Sid: ye mera entertainment ka pura khyal rakhti hai.

Rita ji: tera nahi , puree india ka.

Sid: haan aur mera khyal bhi rakhti hai.

Rita ji: paata hai mujhe beta. Dekhti hoon mai show.

Sana felt so shy that she kept looking down while sid introduced others with his mom .

After that he and his mom went inside the house and sat in the living room purple sofa.

Rita ji hugged him again and said...

Rita ji:

paata hai sab mujhe call kar k kehte hai ki hum bigg boss Sidharth k liye hi dekhte hai..

Jo log pehle humse baat nahi karte the wo bhi aab call karte hai.  Mom is so proud of you beta.

Bas khush rehne ka aur sab ko Khush rakhne ka! Make it a motto of your life.

Aur full kapre pehen ne ka! Ye kya shorts pehen k ghoomta rehta hai tu?.

Sid laughed.

His mom looked at him lovingly and said...

Rita ji: haste hue kitna accha lagta hai. Jaab tu hasta hai tab pura ghar khush hota hai. Aise hi haste rehne ka !!

He looked at his mom and then hugged him while his voice cracked.

Sid: are you fine? I didn't upset you right?