"Will there be enough time to reply at Lunch?" Harry asked, the three of them were the last to get to the Greenhouse, other than Professor Sprout that is. The plants they could see looked pretty much exactly like the kind of plants that Harry had to tend to in the garden.

"There will be enough time to write it, but we have Potions after lunch, so probably not enough time to send it." Ron said, looking at their timetable.

"I'll probably do it after dinner then." Harry said, he didn't want to forget or lose his chance to escape the Dursleys.

"Okay, whatever you want." Hermione said. Whatever Harry's plan was she was going to write her letter during lunch, and was going to send it with Harry's.

"Hey, what was up with Crookshanks?" Neville asked, joining them towards the back of the line. Of course Neville had been at the front, he loved Herbology, always had, so even if they were just going over the basics he would be the most enthusiastic.

"He saw a dog and wanted me to deal with it. Everything's sorted for now though, don't worry about it." Ron technically didn't lie, Crookshanks was stressed over a dog, it just happened to not be a dog that was just a dog.

"Okay, let me know if you need anything. I can't wait for Herbology, I love plants." Neville said, he did indeed look bright and excited at the idea of spending time with plants.

"You've done Herbology stuff before?" Harry asked, genuinely interested.

"Well I only started recently, but I have a garden at home. I realised that I actually find plants really interesting. Did you know they're developing trees that are antigravity?" Neville asked, he had told Harry about it when he was putting in a last ditch effort for the second task, but he didn't think Harry was even aware of his presence at that point, if he cared. In all fairness he wasn't sure that he would be very good at listening to people under so much stress, and clearly sleep deprived.

"That's cool, I don't really know anything about magical plants." Harry said, before registering what Neville said about antigravity trees. "But don't trees need soil? How will that work if they're antigravity?"

"That's what they're working on at the moment. They don't need soil, but roots grow away from the light and they need nutrients and water which is what soil provides. Muggles grow plants without soil in order to save space and grow more sustainably. I'm sure they'll figure something out, but isn't it exciting that they're going this?" Neville said, looking like his eyes were sparkling as he talked about the trees.

"Are the trees going to be used for something or is it just because they can?" Harry asked, he still didn't know much about the wizarding world, only what was said in classes, and about his godfather.

"I think they're being developed for brooms to make them lighter and easier to use, they're not anywhere near that yet though." Neville said, he was far more interested in the existence and method of creation for the trees than their use.

"Could the brooms float away if they're made from antigravity trees?" Harry asked, it was nice to be able to ask questions without punishment, unlike with the Dursleys, though he still asked some anyway, but only small ones that would only get him a tongue lashing. If he asked the kind of questions he did at Hogwarts he didn't think he'd see the light of day for at least a week.

"They haven't gotten far enough to know if that's an issue yet, but I would assume they could use the varnish or something else to stop it from floating." Neville said, even the latest time he had reached before it was reversed they hadn't perfected the trees.

"Alright class, everyone in the greenhouse. You must let me know if you start to feel dizzy or ill in any other way, while the plants in here aren't dangerous, the scents can be very strong and have a powerful effect on people who aren't used to them." Professor Sprout said, unlocking the greenhouse and gesturing for everyone to come in.