"I will.", Lana said, already in tears again. "Gosh. I think I am crying more often than I laugh.", she chuckled. "I really thought it is a boy even though I would have loved a girl... I am just... Happy.", she grinned.

"How are we gonna name her??", Flynn asked excitedly, still helping the doctor to get a side profile of the baby.

"OH, we can't decide it just yet. We haven't talked about it.", Lana chuckled. We will tell you when we're ready, okay? You might need to wait till after birth... Because I think I need to see the baby first before deciding on a name.", Lana laughed.

"But... That's still long!", Flynn complained.

"You have to be patient then.", Sean chuckled, before paying attention to the screen and doctor again and he didn't like her tensed face expression at all.
"Is... Is there something wrong?", he asked, making Lana aware of the young lady.

"Nothing.", she said. "Just... One second.", she said. "That might be uncomfortable a little.", the doctor warned, starting to poke Lana's abdomen until the baby showed any reaction on the screen. "Okay....I was just looking a bit closer at her movements but I may have waken her up now.", she smirked. "She is still quite small, which is pretty common when the mother is older than the average age.", she explained.

"So... Nothing wrong?", Sean asked.

"Well...ehm...you...your girlfriend asked me not to talk about anything that might be... Well... Not too normal.", she said.

"You have to work on your acting then... I am concerned because of the face you just pulled.", Sean explained, getting a bit nervous.

"Sean... Calm down. It's alright. She is not an actress. She is a doctor. If you wanna know, you can ask her later, so I can go outside.", Lana confessed, making him nod. "She will tell us if it is anything life-threatening. Everything else doesn't matter to me.", she smiled.

"Alright...", Sean mumbled.

"Ehm... Yeah... Well, I would be done here. And you should start feeling your baby in the next couple of days or weeks, so don't be scared when it feels weird first of all.", she smirked. "Also... Don't be surprised if your Belly is going to pop out. It's still quite small for the baby's age and most of the time that changes literally overnight. So you might wake up one day with a not deniable baby bump.", she smirked.

"We'll see.", Lana chuckled. "Thank you", she smirked.

"Oh yeah and one more thing. No more than 25h of work per week. I know you squeezed in all the filming soon after you found out, so it's resting time now. 25 hours is the max. No longer than 5 per day. And you will make sure of that.", she said, pointing at Sean.

"But... When other cast mates were pregnant they worked normally!", Lana argued.

"I am not gonna lie. They were not your age... I don't wanna be disrespectful but you have to be more careful and protective when you're in your mid-40s...and your blood pressure is quite high, so I need you to step on the break a bit.", she informed.

"Alright... I will... But sitting on set doesn't count as working, does it? Because they already reduced my working time a lot. I am barely filming anymore...", she informed.

"That's good. They should have and sitting does count when it is work-related. Alright... Since this is said... Just to ask you one more time: now would be the perfect timing for any further tests to get a better view of any birth defects, so if you changed your mind, you can call me anytime.", she smiled, wiping away the gel from Lana's stomach before removing her gloves.

"Thank you... But no. I am good.", she smiled.

"That's okay. I will see you in a month again then.", she smiled. In your 20th week.", she added with a small smile before saying her goodbyes to Lana and Flynn, whilst Sean was staying another second.