"damn hungry ass but yeah it's some in the kitchen prolly" he said mushing my head laughing and going to hug ty.

"unt unt don't touch my bestfriend fuck" ty said as he pushed him away playfully.

I laughed it off and walked into the kitchen. Opening his pantry i looked around seeing if there was anything i wanted i grabbed me some gushers some blue doritos & a mini slim jim. Walking to the fridge i grabbed the a pepsi can and turned to walk out.

"OH MY GOSH" i lightly screamed as i felt myself being bumped into.

I look up seeing nobody but the devil.

"Damn cuze you" tone stalefaced me and pushed pass me coming into the kitchen as i was leaving out.

I felt a embarrassing rush come over me as i walked into the living room and sat on the couch and pulled out my phone.

I was scrolling thru tiktok eating my gushers a i heard my named being called.

"AYE TEE FUCK YOU AT" pooter said as everyone came into the living smelling like outside.

Omg i can't stand the smell it makes my stomach turn i hate when someone is fresh from out side being near me.

"Aye best answer this so look check it right if i was to go to sleep alive and wake up dead how would i know if i died alive or if i died dead"pooter said as he plopped next to me.

"um i don't know and get off me you stink best" i chuckled as i scooted over.

"told yo dumb ass how the fuck you go to sleep alive and wake up dead" ray said as everybody laughed.

I'm guessing every one is high cause i've literally never had a thought in my head like that lol.

As everyone was talking i felt my phone ring looking down at it i seen it was my mom.

"Hello" i said answering the facetime and walking out.

I never knew how she was gonna come off so i'd rather alone when talking to her some days she's nice some days she treats me like a bitch on the streets.

"The fuck you at" she said as she handed the phone to my baby sister stormi.

"i'm with ty , Hey Storm why you crying"i said as i put my head in the camera.

My mom is very bipolar and has split personality's so that's why sometimes i stay with ty i'm only home if it concerns stormi shes been my bestie since the day she was born i love her with everything with me.

"Come get this cry baby bitch and take her the fuck with you in sick of her" my 'mom' yelled into the phone.

"pack her up im coming " i said as i hung up.

My mom always liked storm more then me but she couldn't control herself sometimes when i'm not home she takes her anger out on her and i hate that i'm working to move me and storm out i just don't have enough money rn.

"aye ty can you take me to go get storm please" i said as my voice cracked.

I hated when my sister was crying when i'm not home my mom never feeds her some times or she walks around dirty asf until i get home.

"Ight yall im gone " tone came in randomly heading towards the door with a double cup in his hand.

"Tone can you take her home to get some" heem said as she pulled ty back down onto his lap.

"Who" tone replied as he turned around and stared me into my eyes his eyes were red and low like always im guessing.

"Tee" heem said as he turned his attention back to the game.

"Mhm come on"tone said and motion for me to follow him out the door.

Honestly i was upset that ty wasn't gonna. take me but i just needed to get to my sister so i didn't care who was gonna take me.

I followed him to his car it was all white range rover and the inside was all red. It was really nice.

I hopped in and face towards the window pulling out my phone waiting for him to pull off.

We were driving for a minute until i felt sometime hit my leg.

"Aye put yo shit in" tone said while sipping from his double cup driving with one hand.

Ouu chyyy it's sommeee bout that one hand when hood niggas drive wheww .

"here you go" i said lowly while handed him his phone back.

"mm" he said while taking his phone.

I looked over at him watching him drive with his one hand and the other under his chin white his glock in his lap and some bag of weed.

(I think this is long enough ima finish next chapter 🙄)