DATE

"You should wear these." Osamu kept handling Atsumu the dresses. "Pick one."

Atsumu scanned the dresses until something spot his eyes, "This." A white maxi dress. "You're going on a date, not on a beach." Osamu said, irritated. "This one," Atsumu raised his hand, holding a mint green square neck bubble sleeve dress. 

"That one?"

"Hmm." Atsumu nodded. "You said that you don't like that. Its too short." 

"I'll try it."

"Hah? Are you sure its just a date, nothing more?" Osamu looked at Atsumu, a hint of playfulness in his eyes. "Such a dirty mind, Samu." Atsumu shooked his head. "I was just wondering." His twin scoffed.

"FUCK YOU!" The orange-haired omega shouted.

"SHOU! CALM DOWN!" Their mother; Hana also yelled.

"I WILL NOT! IT'S A DATE, ASSHOLE! WHY ARE YOU WEARING A HOODIE?!"

"I must say, Kiyoomi, that's a horrible choice."

"You don't get to talk, Haruki. You also wore a hoodie on our first date." Hana rolled her eyes, earning a sulk from her husband.

"HELP ME THEN! I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO WEAR!" Kiyoomi cried. " SHUT UP!" Shouyo exclaimed and rummaged on Kiyoomi's closet. "WEAR THAT SHIT!!"

A dark green coat, matcha green turtleneck and a beige pants. "WHY THAT?!"

"YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARD! I SHOULDN'T HAVE HELP YOU!"

"KIYO! Just wear it. It'll match your dark green eyes."

The raven alpha nodded. "Okay.."

"Shou, why so mad? Is it Lez?" Motoya grinned. "SHUT UP, WHORE!"

"Shouyo, your words." Hajime grunted. "Shut. Up."

"Are you done? Can I leave now!?" Shouyo glares at his brothers. "You and Lez have a date?" 

"Shut up, lil bitch. My appointments."

"You can go now, Shou. Enjoy." Hana kissed her son's cheek. "Hmm. Love you. I'll go now."

"ENJOY YOUR DATE!" Motoya yelled. Shouyo raised his middle finger and stucked his tongue out then left.

□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■□■

"Oh gosh." Atsumu keeps on fidgeting, he's nervous. This is his first time going on a OFFICIAL date. Not like Osamu who went on a million dates with random guys.

He flinched when he heard a honk, he looked down on his window. Seeing Kiyoomi's sports car. "I'll go now." He grabbed his purse. "Enjoy! USE PROTECTION!" Osamu yelled and laughed.

Atsumu sighed and goes to the parking lot. "Hey...."

Kiyoomi smiled when he sees the omega, "Let's go?" 

"Sure.." The alpha opened the door of the passenger seat, Atsumu entering. The omega blushed when Kiyoomi leans in and did his seat belt, their faces only an inch close. 

Atsumu laughs and looks away, his cheeks warm. He heard Kiyoomi's laugh.