Prologue

He saw her for the frist time at his cousin Victor's wedding. She was the loveliest flower he had ever laid eyes upon. He could remember her pale skin, those snow covered eyelashes, hair black as night, that was now slightly wet from all the melting snow.

He followed her with his eye from the moment she entered the Hall. Hugging the leftside wall she walked to the back, being polite along the way to get by one or two of the guest that gathered in the Hall. She extited to the enclosed patio building, which lead to the docking aera for the Island. She had just enough time to finish setting up her booth for the after party. It was one of those booths that you'd see in a fairytale.

One side of enclosed building was in a metal framework Veranda patio that had stairs coming off to the lower space that could hold waiting guests for the Island. There was a bar build on the patio, which is were the best view of the water was. There was tea lights, string of fair lights, and hanging vines that started from the entrance door to the stairs. The foliage was thick on both sides of this small in-between building. It looked like a jungle. There was another door at the bottom of the stairs that lead to the dock, and the loading/Unloading building. She was setting up the camra on top of the tripod that was over looking the freshly snow covered cove right by the bar.

Stephanie came up and took his right arm and asked to be escorted to the bar. She smiled at this lovely, and noticed him watching her.

"Would you like to be introduced?" She asked with a smirk. She leand against the bar. " One long Island ice tea, with two shots of rum please".

Grabbing the drink and his hand she lead him the 3 feet. "This is Cassandra Matthews, we all just call her Cassy."

She turned, she started to slowly look up at him. He was 6' and she was 5'2". She was holding out her hand before she got to his face, out of habitual habit more than anything.

"Cassy this is Alex Dirk, he is the head of the Raytheon Company division here."

She stopped before she looked into his eye, as she recognized him before Steph finished saying his name.

"Nice to met you Mr. Dirk", she said so meekly, he barely herd.

She was so beautiful to him. Like a rose that needed to be picked, and brought to ones lips, to take the slightest of sips. She looked so innocent to him. He wanted her as his new pet!

The wedding music started to play, Steph grab Alex arm. She turned him and offered her other hand to Cassy. "Shall we" Cassy picked up her camara and took Steph's hand.

They made their way back into the Hall. Alex and Steph took their places, and Cassy did her job taking pictures of the happy couple getting married. The rest of the evening was a bore to him. He couldn't stop thinking about Cassy. Every glimpse of her made him think about her body, and how much he wanted it. Wanted her, and all the things he could do to her. Till he couldn't take it anymore. All he could do was fantasy about her mouth, and those lips. How they would feel on his throbbing muscle.

He said his goodbyes to the bride and groom. Said farewell to his cousin Steph, and called for his limo. As he was on his way out of the Hall they made their frist eye contact of the night. He almost tripped down the top stair as he looked into her green gold eyes. He held his breath as he walked down the stairs into the night.