A piece of us died

Two more years later

'Charlie chapman sent this projector all the way here so sit down and fucking watch the film!' Lizzy shouted.

'If you have a gypsy named Johnny dogs tell him to collect his children. Its fucking christmas!' Ada shouted in the phone.

Little Florence bounced happily in kats lap she watched the older children run around while. Alfred jr ran around with the children chasing after them laughing.

'Alright i say we celebrate early,' kat said her brain buzzing from all the children screaming at the top of their lungs chasing each other.

'Yes lets start. Where is Father Christmas?' Lizzy questioned.

'AJ come here baby,' kat coed fixing his shirt. 'You ready to open presents?'

'Yes yes yes' he said happily.

'Flo? You open gifts too?' Florence had just turned one and AJ was almost 6, kat wanted a house full of children but having a house full of children right now she was glad her and Alfie had troubles conceiving the first few tries.

'Arthur! Arthur wake the fuck up!' Kat said slapping his face. He was dressed as santa.

'It's Christmas?' He questioned

'Youre fucking high! You said you would stop you promised me Arthur!' kat told him slapping him awake again as he started to doze off.

'Im sorry trouble. ' he moaned.

'Good thing i didnt put him in charge of my presents,' kat said.

'He will say hello Lizzie and hello children and that dead voice of his.' Lizzie was telling ada when kat got back.

'Oh come on he will be on holiday.' Ada told her. kat and tommy had gotten better, much better but he became distant from everyone and kat didn't like it especially since polly had foreseen his or michaels death. She didn't want to lose either of them, especially not now that her and tommy were in such a good place.

'It doesn't matter he's been this way since Polly died. I'm never gonna be polly no one is ever going to be Polly, a piece of them died that day,' lizzy told them downing another whiskey. 'it was almost this bad when you left, he was a mess but now hes just gone.' Lizzie said to kat as she approached.

'a piece of all of us died that day lizzy, you may not have loved her like we did but she's family that's not something you just get over.' Kat spat.