Kiss the bride

'You may kiss the bride' the priest said and Alfie pulled her in and kissed her like he needed her to breathe. when he pulled away he kept the hand on her cheek and her eyes opened looking up at him a smile on her lips.

When they got to the bakery they were informed that Mr. Shelby was here. All three Mr. Shelbys.

'Dammit I thought we would have some more time before those cunts showed up'. Alfie said pulling kat closer wrapping his arms around her kissing deeply kissing her deeply

'don't worry we have all the time in the world for that later.' she assured him.

'I know but technically we are on our honeymoon, now we left the Chapel and we are supposed to be fucking like jackrabbits.' Alfie informed her, she bit at her lip.

'Get this over with my dear brothers,' she said with the pained expression 'and then it like jackrabbits.' she assured him

'All right' he grumbled 'let's get this over with.'

"Hello boys.' Kat said smiling sweetly, deceptively at them.

'you said she was raging mad, that doesn't look raging mad.' John said hugging her.

'mad? Why would I be mad?' the sweet and innocent act. Arthur came up and hugged her. this was the first time john and Arthur were meeting Alfie. Alfie stood arms crossed behind her.

'hey trouble, so this is the place? Its... nice. I think I need to try some of the product.' Arthur said rubbing his hands together.

'kat, about yesterday...' tommy began. 'you understand don't you?'

'I understand... but I cant.' Kat told him taking a step back into Alfie.

'kat come on don't make this harder than it has to be.' Tommy said, he hated doing this to his sister but it had to be done. He just wished he could pawn ada off instead of his favorite girl.

'Tommy you don't understand. I cant marry Gilbert Holland because I'm already married.'

'Funny trouble.' Arthur said chuckling but her face was serious.

'what?' john questioned.

'I told you yesterday. Yesterday? What?' tommy yelled and kat stuck out her ringed finger.

'I know so I got married this morning. I'm rather disappointed none of you told me how wonderful I look today.' Kat told them with a pout. 'my own wedding day and none of my brothers say how beautiful I am... can you believe that Ollie?'

'Blind cunts.' Ollie told her. 'you look gorgeous.' He informed her and Alfie shot him a glare.

'thank you Ollie.'

'who did you marry the first cunt you saw?'

'sort of...' kat told them.

'sort of? What the hell does sort of mean?' Arthur questioned.

'I'm going to kill him. Kill him! You hear me Katarina?' tommy said.

'you will do no such thing. Because you see me getting married saved you lot the trouble of me killing you.' She told them sweetly.

'kitten-' john said stepping forward.

'boys, meet my husband... Alfie. Solomons.' She told them and he nodded at them.

'FUCK NO!" tommy yelled.

'"we can fix this.' Arthur assured her.

'There is nothing to fix dear brother.... I already fixed it.' Kat told them. 'you had a problem, I didn't like the solution. I found a new solution to the problem you put me in... make sense?'

'Kat!'

'Trouble, this is ridiculous!'

'Come on you cant honestly-'

'I am supposed to be on my honeymoon... I need you to leave and come back at a later date... oh and I quit.' Kat told them.

'quit? Quit what?'

'If I could quit this family I would but Finn and Polly didn't do anything wrong and I know john was in charge of this little...' she bit her lip. 'I quit Shelby company limited. You can buy me out of my share if you want. I quit at the garrison and I quit family dinners and family parties and anything where I have to deal with you three shit again.' She spat.

'kat-' tommy pleaded.

'I want finn to live with me. you shits cant take care of him, you never have and he is going to be lost in the chaos of our lives if he stays with you.' Kat went on.

'Fuck no! hes my brother! Our brother!' tommy told her.

'ive been taking care of him since he was born. I was ten and I raised him. I mothered him. You lot were fighting in a war, leaving your child of a sister to be a mother to her baby brother. Hes coming with me. there is no conversation. Finn is mine.' She snapped.

'Not happening.' Arthur told her.

'fuck off Arthur.' Kat spat. 'all of you. Fuck off. I will be back to collect my things and Finn within the coming week. If you try anything, ANYTHING, I will chop your balls off and feed them to the horses.' She threatened. 'now get out.'

As soon as Tommy left kat was carried into the office, her mouth on alfies, their lips consume each other as their hands exploring each other's bodies

'No you should have a real bed for a first time, make it special.' Alfie said pulling away from her.

'Youre sweet but I don't care,' she told him 'I think here is just fine.' She started kissing him again when he pulled away

'No Love it should be special shouldn't be rushed.' he told her

'You're a big softy you know that?'

'Shut up I'm gonna treat you right, like a fucking queen.' Alfie told her

'I expect nothing less' she informed him.

'ya know my place isn't far, correction, our place isn't far... you think we can get to keep our clothes on for a few more minutes?' Alfie questioned

'It's going to be difficult I won't lie to you' kat told him.

'Then we best hurry'

'I expect office sex in the future, just letting you know.' Kat said as they moved quickly hand in hand into the streets of Camden town.