Untitled Part 68

'Lizzie is pregnant.' Ada told kat.

'of course she is.' Kat muttered.

'what wrong?'

'I want a baby.' Kat told her.

'have you been trying for one?'

'Come on ada, seriously?' she shrugged. 'Its not like we havent been trying ada. We've been trying since the wedding.'

'Seriously?'

'Seriously that man, oh my that man has stamina.' Kat informed her.

'Katarina!' Ada said laughing

'Oh ada i wish the boys and him could get along. I know if they put their past behind them they would all have such fun together and alfie is such a teddy bear you should meet properly, and his nephew goliath. Hes staying with us for a while and hes the sweetest boy.' Kat told her.

'How old is he? Goliath?' ada questioned.

'17 bit older than finny. How is finn doing back with the boys have you heard anything?'

'Im thinking fine. They havent come calling me saying they broke him if that's what you mean.' Ada laughed as kat slapped her. 'i think they are showing him the ropes, teaching him the business.'

'God no. Finn thinks he wants this life but i always hoped one of us could be normal.' Kat told her.

'Shelby and normal do not belong in the same sentence,' ada told her.

'What if i cant have kids?' kat said after a pause. Ada watched her sister carefully

'You can have one of johns im sure Esme is itching to get rid of one or two by now,' ada teased. Kat looked up to her saddened.

'Im serious ada what if alfie leaves me? I already burned some bridges with tom john, bless his soul and art i cant lose alfie over this.' Kat told her.

'He wont leave you he loves you its clear as day he does.'

'Its a cloudy day out,' Kat remarked. 

'Kat he loves you.' Ada confirmed. 

'I just hope i get pregnant soon and i wont have to worry about it.'