I have never been a Godmother and that's one of the things I want to experience. 

Tears welled up in her eyes and she crushed me in a hug,

"Sometimes I think, you're older than me. Your style is also elegant and the best part is that it actually suits you." She giggled while wiping her tears.

" She giggled while wiping her tears

(A/n: Valentina's clothes ^^) 

' It's because I am and your brother is trying to figure that out as well.' 

Our last lesson ended for the day and our classes finished right before lunch.

"Oh yeah! What should we do next week?" Quinn pipped.

"That's right, we should plan it out. Where do you want to go, bitch?" Pierre asked me while drapping his arm around my shoulder.

I removed his arm away and asked.

"What do you two mean?"

"...You don't remember?" Annie questioned, surprised and confused.

"Remember what exactly?"

"..."

"..."

"Your birthday! You are literally turning 18 next week!" Quinn exasperated.

"..Really? I thought it was next month?" I scrunched my forehead and think.

Oh..that would be my real birthday

" *sigh* That's two years in a row." Pierre sighed.

"..Val, I noticed that you have been looking around since earlier, what's wrong?" Annie asked me, concerned.

"Oh, I was wondering if the guy that has been stalking me for a few weeks stopped. I haven't seen him at all for a few days." I shrugged.

"Ah...wait what?!" The three of them yelled.

"Why?"

"Someone has been stalking you and you haven't done anything about it?! You didn't even tell us???"

"He hasn't been invading my personal space so I don't see a reason why to beat him up, I don't really care either way if I'm being stalked." 

I live in a condominium complex full of Alpha Superiors, I live with one, and if I have to, I can kill him myself if he tries anything funny.

They complained to me that I needed to be bothered if there was a stalker or anyone that has been following me. They urged that I report it to the police but I somehow convinced them otherwise.

"...*sigh* Where is your bodyguard at? At least tell him." Pierre expressed.

"Fine." I gave in.

Soon, Charles pulled up in front of the University and got out to open the door for me. He glanced at my friends and towards to students coming out of the front gate. My guess is that he is looking for Quinn but she already sprinted a while ago.

"Ah, Val do you want to eat with us? We are going to edit our research paper later anyway so might as well." Annie proposed.

"I can't, I already promised to eat with someone. Let's just meet later in front of my condo, will that be fine?" 

"Sure! Eat well~"

As I sat down in the car, I blurted out to Charles

"I have Quinn's phone number if you want it," I said then glanced at him.

He blushed as red as Quinn did earlier and nodded his head shyly. This two are seriously hilariously adorable.

The lunch date I had promised was with the guys. They kept on asking me when I had free time and after I told them about today they immediately jumped on the opportunity. I heard my phone ring so I picked it up.

"Hello?"

"Prinzessin~ How are you doing~" Heinrich sang.

"Oh, Aged Olive. I'm doing fine, why did you call?" I asked.

" Mean as always, I see~ Well, I'd hate to say this but Vincenzo and I might turn up late on our little lunch date. We have something to do but we'll finish as soon as we can. I hope you'll anticipate our meeting soon my Prinzessin. " He said cheerily.

"..Alright? be careful then." I said and hung up.

-Third Person's POV-

" Ah~ She hanged up on me. " Heinrich whined while caressing his phone.

"P-PLEASE STOP! PLEASE!!" A man yelled while Vincenzo stabbed his thigh one more time.

Blood was splattered everywhere as the two men stared at the guy that was tied up with emotionless eyes.

"Because of you, we will meet our Prinzessin and beloved Puppy at a later time. You, degenerate." Heinrich stomped on the dagger that was still on the man's foot and he screamed in pain.

"You don't deserve to even breathe the same air as Valentina." Vincenzo griped. 

He was holding the man's head back by grabbing a chunk of his hair and pointing the knife at his eye.

"You also don't deserve to stare at her with your filthy eyes.

Vincenzo mercilessly gouged out his right eye all while preserving him to stay alive.

"Now~ will you finally confess as to why you were stalking our Prinzessin?" Heinrich smiled mockingly.

To be Continued. . .