Chapter 5: Getting Ready For A Massacre

Začať od začiatku

I then look behind her and saw the figure of Yuuma or Raynare as she was spectating us from a afar, but I ignore her. It's not like she can do anything to us with me here.

Asia:"Uwah! These foods look more delicious than in the pictures!" She said excited to eat it.

Y/n:"Good, eat up then." I said as I take a sip from my coffee.

I then lool back towards Asia as I see her just staring at me, without touching her food.

Y/n:"What? Aren't you gonna eat?" I asked her.

Asia:"Well, when I strolled pass a restaurant earlier, I saw someone clap their hands together and muttered Itadakimasu, before they started eating." She said to me.

Y/n:"*Sigh* Go ahead and do it." I said as she claps her hands.

Asia:"Itadakimasu!" She said as she then started eating. "Wow, this is the most delicious food I've ever tasted!" She said happily while being a bit jumpy

Y/n:"It can't be that good. The stuff that they serve here are mostly freezed, fried junk. This place isn't exactly known for their cuisines, you know?" I said to her.

Asia:"But it really is delicious, Accelerator-san. Do you want a bite?" She asked me.

Y/n:"No." I answered bluntly as I take a sip from my coffee.

And so, Asia ate all of the food she ordered as after that, I payed for the food with the money, I took from the many thugs that I beat up. We then left the restaurant as we start walking on the sidewalk.

Y/n:"Well, now that that's done, where do you wanna go next? Hurry up so we can get this over with." I said to her.

Asia:"Hmm..ah! What's that?" She askef as she points towards the arcade.

Y/n:"The arcade..." I said in a annoyed voice.

The arcade, although it used to be one of my favorite places, it slowly became one of the places I'd rather avoid. With all of the arcade maching in their, sounding their volume in full blast is rather annoying, as well as the many kids, teens and a few adults walking around like lost chickens just to play a game.

Y/n:"Tch, go ahead. But I aint going in. I hate thay place." I said to her.

Asia:"O-okay, Accelerator-san." She said as she enters the arcade.

I then just stood and leaned on a wall as I wait out Asia. After a while of waiting, I then see the door open as I see Asia peeking out her head and looking at me.

Y/n:"What? You done?" I asked her.

Asia:"U-umm...ye-yes, but I want to win something before I go." She said.

Y/n:"*Sigh* Show me." I said as I enter with her back in the arcade.

She then led me to the claw machine as she points towards a yellow with black striped, mouse something. Basically a knock-off pikachu.

Y/n:"Is this it?" I asked her a she nodded. "Tch, let's get this over with." I said as I insert a quarter.

I then control the claw until it was directly above a plushie. I then pressed the button for it to go down and wouldn't you know it, I got it at the first try as it drops down the machine as Asia takes it.

Asia:"Ah! Thank you! I will treasure this to show how I'm glad to have met you!" She said to me.

Y/n:"Tch, think it what you like, I don't care." I said as I began walking towards the exit.

Asia's pov:

I was now currently holding on the yellow mouse plushie Accelerator won for me as I promise to cherish this.