Chapter 5: Getting Ready For A Massacre

Start from the beginning

(Asia's expression)

Y/n:"Tch, follow me. Don't fall behind." I said as I walk pass her and close the door, leading the way.

Asia:"Ye-yes, Accelerator-san!" She said following me.

TIMESKIP

Me and her were now sitting on a table in a family diner as she was looking through the menu to order food as I wait for her.

Asia:"U-umm..Accelerator..." She called for me.

Y/n:"What?" I asked.

Asia:"I-I don't know what to order. I haven't had any of these before, I don't know which are delicious ones." She said to me.

Y/n:"Tch, just order whatever looks good for you, or not, I don't particularly care either way." I said to her.

Asia:"O-okay, Accelerator-san." She responded.

After a while, Asia finally order her food, which was a steak fried rice, a bowl of noodles and orange juice as I only order a cup of coffee and was forced to order one food, which was fries as we wait for our order.

Asia:"Umm...Accelerator, if you don't mind me asking again, why are your hair white? Is it your original hair color?" She asked me.

Y/n:"I already told you, you wouldn't undertand." I said to her.

Asia:"But I really want to know." She said a she lookd at me intently.

After a while, she doesn't let her eyes off of me as I decided to just tell her.

Y/n:"Fine." I said finally agreeing. "You could say it's from my ability to control vectors." I answered.

Asia:"Oh, so you also blessed with an ability and what are vectors?" She asked me.

Y/n:"Vectors are anything that have both Magnitude and Direction. To put it simply, I can control anything that moves, as well as how strong ir fast it is." I simplified some of it.

Asia:"Uwah! That's such an awesome ability." She praised me. "But, what about your unnatural appearance of white hair?" She asked me.

Y/n:"Oh that, I don't really know it myself, but I think it has to do with a lack of skin pigmentation, the stuff that protects you from Ultra Violet Rays. Since my ability automatically reflects those Rays, so I don't really need pigmentation like the rest of people." I explained.

Asia:"Umm...." She said obviously lost on my explanation.

Then after that, our order finally arrives as she picks up the spoon and the fork that came with the steak fried rice and noddles.