This however was the best food he ever had, It was almost as good as his mother's and grandmother's cooking.'' They ate quickly but they didnt move.'' I heard from Hitoshi, that Izuku aims to be a hero.'' Inko nodded.'' Yes, I don't know how I feel about it. I don't want Izuku to deal with those angry people, Those that hate him for something he can't control.'' Aizawa nodded.'' Humanity just likes being divided, Look at before quirks, everyone would argue about race and sex, however not care more about if you have a quirk and if it's any good.''

It was the sad reality of the world and brought the mood slightly down in the room, But Inko spoke with a smile.'' I am just grateful we arrived here, and Izuku got a heroic role model in you.'' This got Aizawa to cough, Not expecting that.'' Uhm what.'' Oh oops, It seems that was a secret.'' Inko laughed embarrassed.'' Please don't tell Izuku, But you are the reason he wants to be a hero, Izuku never had heroes he could look up to.  They all hated him, They all caused problems for us, Even when we were nearly killed.'' 

Aizawa knew that Chichi had told him, But Inko didnt know what hero it was so he was unable to really act on it,'' let's forget all that silliness, That is gone, How about another glass of wine.'' Inko filled both of their glasses and even pulled out a pack of cards to keep themselves entertained a little bit. But as Inko and Aizawa were having their date together, The other kids were talking to each other, Nemuri the new kid, asking how everyone got there, and if what happened to her happened to the others aswell.

'' So How did you guys get here.'' Nemuri asked with Mina speaking up first.'' My dad moved here after marrying my mom, He always said it was hard to live, And after my mom found out about it, She forced him to move, Then I was born.'' Rumi, Kyoka, and Tokoyami nodded, It being the case for them aswell.'' Well My grandpa instead of mom, but overall the same'' Rumi said as she snacked on some baby carrots.'' I came here only two weeks after my quirk, My mother found it safest to not test the Cruelty of men.

Shinso looked out the window as he talked.'' We came here after my mom left us. My dad wanted me to be safe. Tho I wasn't really bullied, was more a precaution.'' Same for us,'' Shishida and Juzo said playing checkers together, much like when Izuku broke his nose, They had been using snacks as bets. Dorito's vs Cheesits.'' I did, 6 months before my mom moved us. people were really mean,'' Yeah, I once had red paint thrown on me, All Because I like blood.'' Himiko said adding on to words of Ryuko.'' Wow, Really paint, that is mean.''

Nemuri was bullied, but never touched or attacked, Most of it was calling her mean words. Most were from the parents, They saw her as some slut, It was part of her quirk that didnt even worked yet. When she turned into an adult woman, It started at 15, She would be able to turn people's attraction to her, To boost her quirk, changing it from dizziness, Into sleep, It would turn it into a knockout gas. '' Wow, That is crazy, You all had it horrible.'' Zuku had it worse, I heard my mom talk about it to my dad after being told by his mom.''

Mina said with Nemuri wanting to know what happened.'' Well, So Izuku had this friend when he was a small kid, He was a little loud and angry but overall they were friends, But then as Izuku got his quirk, it turned bad.'' Nemuri gasped.'' H-how bad.'' Mina shrugged.'' The first day we met him, His ball rolled to us, and he just gave it up, He thought it was our ball now, He didnt even know how to play tag.'' Nemuri gasped again, Shocked at the fact.'' But so my mom right, she told my dad, that they were nearly killed.''

'' I heard my dad talk about that, The house was burned down after they left apparently, He also heard from some hero that they were shot at aswell. But he is chill now,'' D-Does he get injured alot?'' Mina laughed.'' No, He mostly is a super cool dude, He was the first one from us to dunk the ball.'' Oh, I see, And he was uhm the one with a dragon quirk right.'' Nemuri asked to make sure she had it correct in her mind.'' Yeh. Now let's see if we can do something.'' Ryuko said wanting to do something else than sit still.

The group turned into better friends as years went passed. Right now they were 12 years old, and Izuku stood outside the window of Mina who was crying.'' MINA TALK TO ME PLEASE.'' NO YOU CHEATER, I AM NEVER GONNA TALK WITH YOU EVER AGAIN, YOU STUPID CHEATER.'' Mina screamed loudly back with Izuku's head dropping.'' I DIDNT CHEAT, I WAS JUST HOLDING HER HAND, NOTHING ELSE I SWEAR.'' SEE YOU EVEN ADMIT IT.'' Izuku's head dropped down. Kyoka and Rumi were sitting in the playground shaking their heads'' This is what.'' The Third time Mina has seen her boyfriend cheating.''

Kyoka laughed at it. Mina had dated Izuku twice now and Tokoyami once, Both cheated on her in different ways, Izuku first cheated on her by dancing with Kyoka. Then Tokoyami cheated on her by sharing his lunch with Rumi. Which happened since they knew each other. Tokoyami didnt like carrots, and Rumi didnt like pickles, So during lunch, They swapped. Which was funny for everyone. Mina even laughed about it, But now it was a problem. It was really funny for everyone except Mina. Who went on a crying spree because of it, Only to be friends a week later.

'' By the way Ryu, I heard you and Rumi are planning on joining Zuku as a hero'' Ryuko shook her head.'' Not yet sure, Rumi is, She is now joining Izuku  every week during training.'' Oh, Everyone was unsure if they wanted to be heroes, The main drive was Izuku. He was a hero and he wanted to really improve the world, Not by beating villains out of it, but By helping everyone. They sat there for a bit until Nemuri can running up to them.'' GUYS, GUYS, GUYS BIG NEWS.'' She screamed loudly as she ran up.

'' What.'' INKO AND AIZAWA ARE DATING, I SAW THEM KISSING.'' Ryuko started laughing loudly, holding her stomach as she was laughing.'' Nem, They have been, For a year now. You really didnt know that yet.'' W-WHA.'' Nemuri was shocked.'' Yeah, Aizawa asked her a year ago, just a week before her birthday.'' Nemuri was so shocked that she fell to her knees.'' I-I-I AM THE LAST ONE TO KNOW,'' Yea, You are in fact the last one to know, How I don't know, They haven't been keeping it a secret at all.'' Kyoka said with Nemuri dropping her head in sadness.