Part 14

Everyone were enjoying the desert, mishti received a call  from hospital for an emergency case.

Mishti- I will take leave now, there is an emergency in hospital.

Aastha- wait mishti beta rithwik will drop you.

Mishti- it's ok aunty. I'll go.

Aastha- yeah, but you must be tried right, first hospital then dinner over here then again you will have to check on the patient you will be tried then how will you drive. It's better you take rithwik he will drop you. And rithwik stay at hospital after her work finishes drop her back at home.

Rithwik- sure bebe, no worries.

Nirmala- yes mishti, rithwik will drop you back. Now go or else you will be late.

Mishti- yeah going, bye everyone.

Rithwik and Mishti sat in the car

Rithwik- you will stay in our house now

Mishti- yeah.

Mishti didn't talked much. There was silence and one was skeptical of initiating a conversation amd other was in no mood of talking. After some time they reach the hospital. As soon as Mishti reached the hospital she asked about the emergency case.

Doc - Dr. Mishti the boy had an accident and it major injury near the forehead part.

Mishti- OK, prepare for the operation and arrange the blood .

Doc - Dr. Mishti we already checked the blood group it's B- and currently we don't have blood in our blood bank.

Rithwik- I will donate the blood in am B-.

Mishti- OK, then nurse. Examine his blood whether he can donate or not.

Mishti- to patient relative, aap form fill kardijiye

Patient relative- madam hamare pass itne paise nhi hai abhi jama karne ke liye.

Mishti- koi baat nhi aap sirf form Bhar dijiye. Hum aapke bete ka operation karte hai. Insaan ki Jaan zyada kimti hai, paise nhi.

After mishti left for the operation, rithwik helped that relative to fill the form as well as payed the money for medicines and other important things. His blood matched and he had donated the blood and was waiting for Mishti. After 3 hours she came out of the operation theatre. Patient's relative and Rithwik rushed to mishti. They asked about the operation and Mishti informed the operation was successful and the patient will gain conscious within 12 hours. She left to get herself changed. While leaving she saw rithwik consoling  the person saying everything will be alright. When mishti changed and came out she heard 2 nurses discussing about rithwik

Nurse 1- do you know that guy who came with Dr. Mishti is so hot and handsome.

Nurse 2- And helpful as well, he himself come up to donate the blood as well as helped them to fill the form.

Nurse 1- yeah he also payed money for all the medication of the patient. He is a nice guy.

Mishti's Pov.

Hot and Handsome this girl's do they come here  to work or checkout the hot man. Wait hot is rithwik really hot, wait i never observed him that much. Initially i thought that he is some rich brat who just know to flirt when i met him again, and again my perception toward him somewhere changed but still it was not enough to trust him to think that he is really a good person. But today when he was giving me tour of the house and I said I don't trust anyone easily, i thought he would take it to his ego which some good for nothing people do but he didn't. He actually understood my feelings and didn't persuaded it further. When he said i don't trust people easily because i have fear of getting broken. I was stunned for a second but masked my expression as quick as possible and diverted the topic. But now after what he did for that patient it proves he is really an noble person. And I will definitely not let go of the opportunity of  being friends with him. She went near rithwik.

Mishti- Mr.Noon let's go.

Rithwik- sure.

They reached at the parking area.

Mishti- Happy Friendship Day Mr.Noon

Rithwik- today is not Friendship day mishti.

Mishti- yeah but when two person are friends then they can celebrate Friendship day  anytime right. Afterall friends are always there through all the thick and thin situation of our life. So i think they can celebrate it anytime. What do you think about it.

Rithwik-well they can but why you are saying me happy friendship day.

Well then rithwik's mind started working and it clicked him that might be mishti wants to befriend him.

Rithwik- wait, wait, wait does that mean you are extending hand for friendship. Isn't it. He said with a smirk in his face.

Mishti - aa.., hmm na..nothing like that. She was fumbling while answering and rithwik take the answer has yes.

Rithwik- comeon, what happen to the upfront Mishti Khanna.

Mishti- OK fine. I am extending hand friendship to you. If you want to except you can. And Mr.Noon I am upfront now as well and hence the reason I asked for friendship.

Rithwik- so Ms. Khanna friendship accepted. From today you are my best friend and now you can't get way from this. You have handle all my tantrums amd also have to handle any situation in case i goof it up. But I will accept it you if start calling me Rithwik and i will call you amour.

Mishti- why amour. And what is the meaning of it.

Rithwik- will tell you when the right time will come but promise me you won't Google it.

Mishti- OK fine. I promise I won't. She said it while pinching her neck and she was looking cute

Rithwik- you know you are so cute. And you trust me now. How come your mind changed so early and easily too.

Mishti- well it wouldn't. But I saw how you helped that man and it really impressed me and..

Rithwik-ok, i would have rally enjoyed listening to my praise but its quite late now and you should go as we arrived at your destination mam.

Mishti-  she looked around from the car and said we reached so early

Rithwik- well if we have a good company then we don't realize how soon the time passed.

Mishti-  she gets down from the car and said now bye. And drop me a message when you reached at home it's quite late bye.

Rithwik-  bye Mi Amour.

She was going to her house and rithwik waited till she goes inside. When mishti was at the door step she turned behind and saw rithwik was still there. She said him to go through her action and he replied "he will once she enters the house" through actions

**************************************
So Finally Mishti and Rithwik are now friends.
How will their friendship bloom.
How was mishti's way of asking for friendship.

Suggestions are always welcomed.
Please vote, comment and share the story.

Thanks Dp.