The Year Everything Flipped Upside Down.

Alexandra Miller

Alexandra Miller

Senior at Hawkins High

August 14th 1967

Eddie Munson

Eddie Munson

3rd time Senior at Hawkins High

December 16th 1965

Everyone else is their respected characters

Alex Miller, she never really fit with the people she hung out with, never truly getting the feeling that she was welcomed. And to be honest she couldn't care less, she was very much not a people person on the inside but on the outside she was the most extroverted person you'd ever meet. She had high anxiety which somehow always made sure she was second guessing herself. The thinking of, why are they looking at me? Even the thought of getting out of bed most days was hard for her. But no one knew that of course, she was a happy person.

    Eddie Munson, he was different. He was not afraid of being known, announcing himself to the entire you, jumping on tables and shouting at someone across the room. Eddie's life wasn't the simplest, he sold drugs, to put it blatantly, he was the drug dealer of Hawkins. He lived in a trailer park with his uncle and he even had his own club, Hellfire. It was a Dungeons and Dragons fantasy game, according to the news it was a satanic ritual for the devil himself which was a bunch of bull shit.

Both Eddie and Alex live in Hawkins, Indiana, a small town that strange things happen to. And ever since Will Byers went missing three years ago nothing's been the same. Murders being covered up by the government, mall fires -that Alex knew wasn't a mall fire-, Russian bases underneath the same shopping center. Missing Kids, creepy dogs roaming around with no faces, and now horrific deaths of Hawkin's High students. And it all started with Chrissy Cunningham.

Disclaimers!

I do not own the plot, dialogue or character of Stranger Things. All rights belong to the original creators. But I do own my own characters, plot and dialogue.

WARNINGS!

this story with contain mentions of blood, death, gore, murder, PTSD, anxiety, depression, different mental illnesses, alcohol, drugs, eventual smut, mentions of torture, mentions of being drugged, (Updated when new trigger may appear.)

Please prioritize your mental health, and if you are triggered by any of these problems/warnings please click off of this book and I hope you have a good day. ♡