Chapter 23: After

Warning!! Sexual Content. If you don't want to read it skip to the next -

-

That does it. Jude grabs the back of Robin's head and smashes their lips together, and Robin can't help but to moan on contact. He's craved this so much, for so long, and he honestly barely even realized it.

He's so happy that Jude finally gave in, though. His erection is getting almost painful at this point, and he knows that everything is only going to get worse if he doesn't do something. Quick.

The kiss is pure desperation, and Robin wastes no time before he begins removing Jude's shirt. They have to separate for him to pull it off, and Jude is completely keyed in on him. Robin realizes that Jude's scent is pretty strong as well, and that's when it hits him that this has sent his best friend into a rut.

Robin shouldn't be surprised, though. Robin scented the guy once and it sent him into a rut, clearly it's not exactly hard to do. Well... okay, not hard for Robin to do.

Suddenly, Robin feels himself being lifted up. A second later and his pants are off, leaving him completely naked. Jude then tosses him so he's closer to the top of the bed, leaving more room for the two of them.

Robin inclines himself on his elbows and watches his best friend strip. Pretty soon the both of them are naked and Jude is standing there, slightly sweaty and staring down at Robin like he's waited his whole life for this moment. Robin can do nothing but look back at the guy, examining every inch of him. He always knew Jude was attractive, but holy shit.

Jude is perfect. He literally could be a model. Also, Robin has no idea how that's about to fit in him. Sure, he's an omega, which means he self lubricates. He's also completely primed for sex right now. Still, though, Jude is big and Robin has never done this before. Robin can't help but to just stare at the guy in awe.

Only a second later and Jude is crawling on top of him, licking his hand and wasting no time before stroking Robin's own erection at an even pace. Robin jumps a bit at the new sensation, and then makes the mistake of direct eye contact. The lustful, aroused look in Jude's eyes, like the guy wants to fuck him into a goddamn coma, is what finally does it.

Robin can feel the minute his mind breaks, losing all rational thought. His heat and hormones and repressed desire are finally in full control.

Robin is officially in heat.

Jude starts kissing him again, movement not stuttering at all. Robin mumbles, "alpha," and Jude growls.

It's honestly almost embarrassing how good Jude's touch feels. Robin thinks it could bring him to orgasm quite quickly if he's not careful. Jude clearly knows what he's doing, and Robin can't help but make needy, desperate noises. He can't remember a single time that he wanted something as badly as he wants Jude in this moment.

"Please," Robin mumbles, and he can barely talk right now. "Please, I need..."

"I know." Robin doesn't thing anything could make him put an end to this right now. The sheer amount of desire he feels has the potential to turn him absolutely insane, and he's so thankful he has Jude.

Jude's hand feels way too good, and it's everything Robin needs.

"I love you," Robin whispers.

They're words he's said a hundred times, but this time it's different. He and Jude both know it, because almost immediately his lips are back on Robin's.

Robin realizes why Jude stopped jacking him off when he feels his legs being spread. He always thought that when this moment came he'd be nervous. Bashful, embarrassed, that sort of thing. Instead, all he can feel right now is excitement. He can't think of anything else he would rather be doing.