Characters reactions to Simeon saying God bless you

Characters reaction to: Simeon telling them, "God bless you," with a smile on his face

Lucifer: "Siimeon." ⬅️ That right there is, "Maammon," 2.0. He is not having this, he hasn't had his morning coffee and isn't playing around.
"Right, sorry Luci." Simeon smiled awkwardly. "Don't call me that." "You can call me Si." Simeon winked. "Absolutely not, take your dog and leave my house with that angelic energy." "Lucifer no!" "Go fetch your dog and come back tomorrow Simeon." "Please, Luke didn't do anything wrong!" Lucifer glared at Simeon. "Ok.. Luke, my baby, we have to go home now!"

Mammon: "Mhm, thank ya." Doesn't care because it's Simeon. Just wants appreciation in anyway possible and Simeon wish him good health gives him will to live. "You're so adorable Mammy." "Na-no, I'm not!" The tsundere replied.

Leviathan: "Thanks or whatever." Is a bit offended but is busy being an otaku. Simeon is hurt.😢

Satan: "Don't say that putrid name in this household." Becomes Lucifer. Oh my God, calm down! His anger always throws people off thinking that Satan will rip their teeth out but after threatening them he'll go back to reading his book, a smile on his face, inhaling their fear with delight.

Asmodeus: "Mn, mn, mn. No thank you. Honey, did you forget where you are right now?" Simeon being scared again.

Beelzebub: "Thwank you." Eats as if his sneeze didn't shake the whole ass house. Food is 1/3 of his personality busters, it's literally a part of him.

Belphegor: "Shut the-" Sees Lucifer up ahead. "Devildom, emphasis on the Devildom, up. Got it?" Leaves before Lucifer can scold him.

Diavolo: "Thank you, Simeon." Diavolo said passive aggressively. Acts like there isn't drama between him and God. Fake ass giggles and Simeon can't see through it.

Barbatos: "Thank you. Let my Lord bless you as well." Knows Simeon won't get the hint but tries anyway. He just won't stop.

Luke: Thank you Simeon." Is genuinely a respectful bebe. F them demons, the power of Christ compels them. Nevermind.😅

Simeon: Either, oh, you're welcome Luke, or Oops I fOrgOt aGiAn~ 💀

Solomon: "Nope." Leaves the room to talk to call Diavolo.

"Sorry, my Lord's not available at the moment. This is a.. mother Barbatos voicemail message. Please leave a message after the beep." Beeep. "Hey, I need you to talk to Simeon whenever you're available Barbie-toes or Dia-lone-bro. Yes, those were unprovoked insults. Bye guys."

MC: Either, "Thank you daddy," or, "I'm atheist, different religion, etc."

(A/N: I need to go to sleep. :(