Scenario: Public Speeches

Bold w/slanted = thoughts

Public Speeches:

Lucifer: Formal, getting scared or aggravated looks. If he's on stage he'll looked to the side a bit to see Diavolo cheering him on, because he doesn't really want to do any speeches that day. Ugh.

Mammon: Demons giggle as soon as his name is announced to go on stage. A witch might throw something at him (and I'll bet her ass.-) Lucifer definitely "trained" him to speak correctly. Everyone hates me!, ...I do too.

Leviathan: One studder = One therapy session with Henry about the social anxiety and otaku life normies can't handle. I wanna go home.

Satan: Aggressively stares at Lucifer for 30 seconds before speaking. Does great. Once threw the microphone at a low level demon who called him Lucifer's angry fetus. "It's for Lord Diavolo," he said. "Don't fail," he said.

Asmodeus: Proceeds to blow kisses to the audience before he even speaks. Demons sigh or squeal at him like they just saw their favorite disney princess. Has simps. Hi my darlings! Heyyyyyy, Solo~

Beelzebub: Trying get it over with because this is taking up his eating time. (Period sir.) Locks eyes with a few demons for a very long time throughout the speech, makes them very uncomfortable. Demons like him more than some of his older brothers because of his voice. Also has simps, but has also shoved the microphone down his throat during practice. I'm hungry. I need to hurry.

Belphegor: Can barely stand. His voice volume goes normal to a whispered constantly.
Got his pillow and doesn't give a single fuck about anyone there. Death stares his classmates in the audience so they won't want to partner up with him for projects. He's helping both them and himself. Fear me loser demons!

Diavolo: Even if the topic is bad he'll smile at the end of the speech or some point during it. Waves to Lucifer, MC, and Barbatos. Hi MC. My most likely future king/queen/royal.

Barbatos: Has a very emotionless face the whole time. Waves back at Diavolo, his child. (Love this man but don't got much to say for him.) Oh, my Lord's over there.. Hello.

Simeon: T̶a̶l̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ a̶b̶o̶u̶t̶ o̶u̶r̶ l̶o̶r̶d̶ a̶n̶d̶ s̶a̶v̶i̶o̶r̶ J̶e̶s̶u̶s̶ C̶h̶r̶i̶s̶t̶ IDK why he's giving a speech. Probably getting rude looks, doesn't give a fuck because he's Simeon. Simeon doesn't dislike anyone or anything. First time he did a speech he blowed a kiss at Luke, and Luke would not stop "barking" after that. Note: never listen to Solomon

Luke: Only there to impress Simeon. Gives eye signals to Barbatos to remind him they have a baking lesson next Saturday.

Solomon: Waves at the 72(?) demons he's made a pact with. Once waved at MC and he saw and heard Mammon growl. Makes weird faces at Luke. Isn't professional. Makes Lucifer cringe and regret his choice picking Solomon for the exchange program. Wishes MC could do the announcement instead.

MC (you the reader): Either scared or confident or a mixture or both. Or simply wants to die. Lucifer stares into your soul but he and all the others still love you. Most of the audience respects you because if they mess with you, they'll be psychically harmed by... Mammon, Satan, Beelzebub, and Belphegor.

(No side charcters yet because I suck at playing the game.)