𝖿𝗈𝗎𝗋

we lost the summer
txt
  0:58 ──♡───── 3:47
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

˗ˏˋtime skipˊˎ -

It's Saturday today and the four of us are going to the arcade and etc. I change my clothes and put a little makeup, then fix my hair and done.

My phone vibrated, I open it and saw a message from kai.

I'm here!
Okay wait for me there!

I grab my handbag and walk downstairs.

"Bye eomma, appa!" I said.

"Be safe and have fun" Eomma said and I left. I saw huening and I hug him.

"Come on" he said and held my wrist.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

We arrived and saw seojun and Eunseo there.

"Seojun-Ah!" I slightly shouted and hug him. He chuckled and hugged me back.

"Awe you guys are so cute" Eunseo said. I smile at her, I look at kai and he's smile was nowhere to be seen. Huh?

"Come on let's play!" I said and we enter the arcade.

ᥫᩣ authors pov

While seojun and jiyoon are playing, Huening kai and Eunseo played some games too. Huening wants to play Jiyoon tho but she's with her boyfriend.

Eunseo notice it too, she would caught a glimpse of him staring at jiyoon.

Seojun and jiyoon came to them.

"Let's switch partners!, I'll pick eun—" jiyoon got cut off by kai.

"Ill pick jiyoon" Kai said. Everyone look at him confuse. Well Eunseo look at him with hurt in her eyes.

"U-uh" jiyoon stuttered, kai grab her hands and left to play the claw machine.

Eunseo and Seojun look at them with hurt and angry in their eyes. Eunseo clenched her jaw, and left angrily.

ᥫᩣ jiyoon pov

"YEYY!! I GOT IT!!" Kai cheered since the plushie he like drop in the claw machine. He crouched down to get it and showed it to me.

"Which is prettier?" He ask while smiling cutely and put the plushie beside his head. I put my finger on my chin pretending that I'm thinking.

"This one" I said pointing at the plushie.

"Again, Which one is prettier?" He ask again and I point at the plushie.

"aaaww!" he whined and put his head on my finger that was pointed on the plushie.

"Jiyoon your the best!" He said and we both laugh while huening hold my hand.
(an: scene from sookai on blue hour mv behind the scene)

ᥫᩣ author's pov

While the two are having a moment, Eunseo was glaring at the two specially at her so called bestfriend, Yoon Jiyoon.

think of what you're doing Yoon Jiyoon...

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
˗ˏˋtime skipˊˎ -

ᥫᩣ jiyoon's pov

I'm now at the restroom fixing myself when I heard door slamming. I flinch at the sound and look at the door to see Eunseo.

"Ah Eunseo! You scared me" I said.

"Jiyoon-Ah can I ask you a favor?" She said.

"Of course you can" I said while smiling.

"Well, stay away from kai or you'll regret it" she said.

"are you pranking me again?" I ask.

"Do I sound like I'm pranking you" She said. My mouth was agape.

"what the—what are you saying eunseo"

"Stay away from kai or I'll hurt you and your family or....kai even" she said looking at me with a smirk.

"Wha—Eunseo this isn't you! And kai is my bestfriend since we were still babies, I can't stay away from him like that"

"Oh so you want to get hurt by your own bestfriend?" She said raising her one eyebrow.

"You've been hanging out with kai a lot and your boyfriend is getting angry at you, and you do know that I like kai and yet you're keeping him yourself" she said.

"He just want to hang out with me, and I'm not taking him away from you! I'm your bestfriend I won't betray you like that, but now I won't treat you like my bestfriend anymore since your not acting like yourself anymore" I said and left the restroom.

"Okay tomorrow you won't be seeing your parents anymore" she said making me stopped in my tracks.

"Ignore him or—"

"Okay! I'll ignore him just don't hurt Eomma and appa!" She smirk in victory and I stared at her in utter shock.