𝗈𝗇𝖾

way home
txt
0:58 ──♡───── 3:47
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

➯ the ring bells students are coming out of their classrooms happy that the schools done. I put my things on my backpack and my bestfriend eunseo came to my side waiting for me.

"Jiyoon!" We look up and saw my childhood bestfriend, Huening Kai.

eunseo blushed when he saw him on the door of our classroom. Kai came to us and i put my backpack on my shoulder.

"Oh hi eunseo" he said while waving eunseo smiled while blushing. I nudge her to and raise my eyebrows at her. You see eunseo here likes huening kai.

"Anyways, I'll get going now Jiyoon I have to help eomma at home bye, bye kai" she said and left while we bid her goodbye too.

"Let's go?" I nodded and then me and kai left the school to go to the ice cream shop.

━─━────༺♡༻────━─━

We bought our ice creams mines flavor is cookies and cream and huening's ice cream is..mint chocolate which I don't like.

We are currently on a playground on the swings, thankfully it was empty.

"I'm so tired of school they're so many homeworks" I sigh as I push myself on the swing. Kai look at me and then he got off the swing i stopped swinging and look at confusingly.

And then kai squat with his back infront of me.

"eh?"

"get on I'll give you piggy back to your house" he said.

"Really? But won't your back hurt after?" I ask worriedly.

"if you let me sleep over at your house" he said, I rolled my eyes an get on his back. And when he stood up I tightened my grip on his shoulder. Kai chuckled and I slap his shoulder.

"Yah don't laugh at me it's because your tall!" I said.

"But your tall too right?"

"Yes but not like yours" I said and then he began to walk me to my house.

we are now infront of my house and I jump out of kai's back. And then I opened the door kai and I get in.

"Eomma we're home!" I slightly shouted and I put my backpack on the couch same with kai.

"Yoon Jiyoon where have you been?" Eomma said, I hid behind kai.

"omo! Kai how's school dear?" Eomma ask kai while smiling softly. I scoff, eomma I'm your f daughter...

"o eomma, me and Jiyoon went to buy an ice cream and went to the playground that's why we just arrived. Please don't get mad on jiyoon" Kai said I nodded in agreement. Eomma sighs.

"Okay, are you two hungry?" me and kai nodded and went to the dining table to eat lunch.

˗ˏˋ after lunch ˊˎ -

I'm now doing my homework, it's now midnight actually and I'm still doing my homeworks.

I heard a knock on my door, I sigh and get up from my chair causing a sound. I opened my door and saw kai holding his molang plushie I gave him a year ago. awe he still keep it...

"Kai what are you doing here? Aren't you suppose to be in your room sleeping?" I ask as I let him enter my room and shut the door close. Kai sat on my bed, and I look at him confuse.

"are you still doing your homework?" He ask since he saw my homework scattered on my study table.

"Uhm Yeah, wh—"

"Why are you still doing your homework? It's already midnight you should sleep right now" he said, and he pull my wrist a little strong.

"wha—" I stumble and fall on my bed. I remove the hair covering my face and eyes. But as I removed it I saw kai's handsome sleeping face. I blush because we are too close.

"Kai..."

"Huening kai" I sigh, I guess he's sleeping now. I sat up to continue finishing my homework but interrupted when I felt arms securing my stomach causing me to lay back down again.

"Kai!" I whined.

"Sleep now, the homework it's not even due tomorrow you can continue it tomorrow" he said with his deep voice. please no kai, I can't like you my bestfriend already like you. I can't betray my bestfriend.

I sigh and decided to agree to him. I pull the duvet over us and turn my body away from kai and then I fell asleep.

ᥫᩣ huening kai's pov

I peeked at Jiyoon's face and saw her sleeping. I smile and continue cuddling her and snuggle my face onto her neck.

if only you know jiyoon...