𝗍𝗐𝗈

247
stayc
0:58 ──♡───── 3:47
⇄ ◃◃ ⅠⅠ ▹▹ ↻

I groaned and stopped my alarm, I stretched my arms and turn to my other side but widened my eyes as I did so. Our face is too close right now and he's still hugging me like I'm his plushie.

And then his right eye open and saw my face close to his, and i close my eyes again to pretend I'm sleeping.

"Don't pretend to sleep yoonie I already saw you looking at me" he said. I blush and pretend to groaned tiredly and turn to my other side still keeping my eyes close.

"omo your cute" Kai said and hugged me tighter.

"Okay okay you caught me I'm done" I said and got myself up from my bed.

"No let's cuddle!" Kai whined and lay me down on the bed again.

"Kai come on we have school today we have to get ready" I said and got up again.

"I don't want to~" Kai whined I pulled his arm to get himself up from my bed.

"Come on you tall penguin" i said and kai still refused. I let go of his hands and sigh.

"Whatever, don't blame me if your late" I said and get my towel and clothes and go into the bathroom to get ready.

you can't like him Jiyoon.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

˗ˏˋat schoolˊˎ -

ᥫᩣ authors pov

"Hi Jiyoon!"

"Oh hello seojun!" Jiyoon said while blushing since she saw her crush approaching her. And kai who is beside her is now frowning when he saw Jiyoon blushed when seojun came to her.

"are you free later? Let's go to the amusement park" seojun said. Jiyoon widened her eyes blush is not leaving her cheeks.

"M-me? uh" she look at kai asking if it's okay. Kai nodded with a fake smile on his face.

"Okay" jiyoon said.

"Really? Let's go later after school" seojun said and he smiled at jiyoon before leaving.

"Omo" jiyoon muttered. Kai frowned, but I was planning to go in there with her later after school too... kai thought to himself.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

"Wait he asked you out to go with him on the amusement park?!" Eunseo said to her bestfriend.

"Yes! Can't you believe it my crush ask me to go with him later!" Jiyoon said happily.

"Oh kai! Can we go there too later at the amusement park?" eunseo ask.

"U-uhm yes I guess" Kai said and eunseo squealed. Jiyoon know why she felt sad, but she can't do that. It would ruin hers and eunseo's friendship. Besides she have seojun, right?