Mk sighed and leaned onto Tangs shoulder. He didn't feel any better, but was thankful for Tangs wise words nothelsess. "Oh right. we should probably take off your bandages, Sandy needs to apply some weird stuff to your burns."  

They stopped the van at the bottom of a mountain. Sandy went into the back and treated everybody's burns. 

----

Majority of the bandages were off of Mk, so it was easier to speak. Mei was wrapping some sort of cloth around Mk's eye as she chatted away. He wondered how she was in the mood to talk, as he only wanted to lay down and have a nap.

"Can you try speaking?" Mei asked him.

"Uh... Balls?" Mk shrugged, then winced at the slight pain in his face.

"Hell yeah! You can talk now! Your lucky that the bullet was small, or it would have melted your face off. Though, it's your eye and your skin that aren't doing great. I suggest you don't look." Mei gave him a thumbs up as she played with Moe the cat. 

"Yeah, I literally can't see in one eye, I don't think it's anything but bad." Mk said, then cupped his hands around his face in pain.

"It hurts to talk." Mk whined as he picked up the cat and set it in his lap. 

"I bet! Majority of your face is burnt to a crisp, Red son got you good." She laughed and punched him in the shoulder.

"Ow! Mei, be carful!" Mk shrieked, laughing. 

"Aww, poor baby!" Mei laughed and pet the cat.

"Sandy, where are we?" Mk asked him, managing to get on his feet with the help of a wall.

 "Since you were asleep, I drove(?) to flower fruit mountain since I bet you would want to ask Monkie king for help. We kind of just parked the van somewhere random in the middle of the ocean to spend the night since we couldn't really do anything. (That's basically why we weren't here earlier) But were here now? So its all good."

"Thanks, Sandy! Let's go guys, Monkie king will definitely know what to do about this."

----

Almost up the mountain, Mk began sprinting. They made it to the water fall where Mk easily passed through it, his friends carefully following along. Mk ran through the wood, and finally appeared in the clearing. There was Sun Wukong sitting on the edge of a cliff, playing with the baby monkies. Monkie king usually went to this little area to think or relax.

Far ahead of the others, Mk sprinted over to his mentor, forgetting about that lesson of even breathing when he ran. Monkie king heard Mk's running footsteps and looked back. 

"Hiya, bud! W-" he stared at his successor, shocked by his appearance. His eye was wrapped in bandages, half of his face was burnt, and majority of his neck was peeling of skin from the burns on his face. He basically looked like he survived the second World War and lived to tell the tale.

Mk wheezed and took a second to catch his breath. Sun Wukong rushed over to Mk and put his hands his successors shoulders.

"Mk, WHAT HAPPENED?! YOUR FACE, YOUR EYE! WHO WAS IT. HOW DID THIS HAPPEN. WHY- WHERE-WHO-"  Wukong shook Mk frantically, screaming in his ear. Mk thought that he might go deaf if he yelled for another 5 seconds.

 "Monkie king, I'm fine, really! We've got.. a little problem in the city... Red son has gone insane, the samahdi fire is back, me and the others tried to stop him like we usually do, but this time he beat us with little to no effort. Like, we got a maximum of two hits on him, I bet. He's causing a lot of destruction in the city and it's not looking good! And-and" Mk blurted, making hand gestures to give his 'thesis statement' more structure.

Sun Wukong stared at him, attempting to process everything he just said.

"Holy fuck, for a second there I thought you just accidentally lit your apartment on fire. How wrong I was!"

The others caught up to Mk, and Pigsy scolded him for running when his whole body was still in bad shape. Sun Wukong paced around the group anxiously, muttering to himself. "If Red son is now this powerful, it's going to be difficult to go against him. (I could barely do it myself) Ok ok, this isn't good.. This isn't good at all.. What to do.. What to do.. Hmm.."

Everyone stood aside while Wukong put bits and pieces together to see what went wrong. 

"Did we let some of the fire slip from the rings? Did I miss some of it? I bet I did, or this wouldn't be happening.." Monkie king mumbled to himself. "Well, that's probably my fault since I fucked up the process.. Damn, if I wasn't such an idiot.. What to do.. What to do.." 

"Monkie king! We have no time to think about your past failures! We need to think of something!" Mk started. 

"Im trying to think of something! Kid, the samahdi fire isn't something you can mess around with. Red son knows how to control that thing because he's been trained, so he knows what he's doing. He can literally control where it spreads and how much is spreading, along with him being able to use it in battle. I don't know what might have happened, but he's pissed. So what do we do.." Wukong bit his nails in frustration. 

 Mk nodded and asked "Do we have a plan?"

Everyone though for a moment.

Mei had something in mind. "Since Red boy beat us like we were fleas, we should probably increase our team members. Monkie king is strong, I'll give you that, but he's been lacking lately. (I really do wonder why) We have a better chance of winning now with Sun Wukong, yet I have one more person in mind... Now hear me out.."

----

"ABSOLUTELY NOT. He's stubborn, I'm telling you! He's never going to help us, might as well not even ask him." Wukong groaned, pigsy nodding with him.

"but he's stronger than our whole group combined! (Minus Wukong) he would be so good for us!" Mei reasoned. As much as Wukong hated it, he considered. 

"The chances of him even wanting to see my face is low. There's no way.. But.. If Mei thinks it's a good idea, then I think we should trust her." Wukong said.

He was totally unprepared for this.

----