My hunger for joongdok will never be satisfied

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"..."

"No bitches?"

"Stop with the memes, I don't have Twitter."

"Yet you have Tinder? Maidenless."

"Like you pull any..."

"I actually got a date next week. So yeah, I do pull."

"Fuck off."

"Watch your fucking language."

"We're going nowhere. Let's just- Help me out. Please? Find out his interests or something and get me some clothes for the date."

"Never thought in my 10 years of experience I'd have to do this for a man who can't pull bitches."

"I'm going to smite you."

Han Sooyoung stuck her tounge out and looked away, beginning to type things out on her computer.

Kim Dokja on the other hand starts, or continues, messaging Supreme King. Also known as, Yoo Joonghyuk.

Somehow, they have similar interests and only have a few things they don't like about each other. More that one is willing to sacrifice themselves for the world and one is only capable of doing it for their family/friends.

But Kim Dokja only has one friend and no family. Kind of, his mom's in prison but technically, she's is just really far away.

They are going on a dinner date, then continuing to go to a beach. Since it's at night, it'll be way more romantic.

•••

"This is what you got me? We're just having dinner and going to the beach. Not swimming of course but Han Sooyoung-"

"Shut it. I'm tired of your shit and can't do it today, so go get ready and get in the goddamn car."

"Lemme change first, gosh."

Kim Dokja heads back inside their "Secret Base," going to a bathroom to change. After finishing up and doing a bit of makeup, he gets in the car, finally. It's a nice looking car. Red, Ferrari...

They obviously stole it, but dress to impress I guess.

Kim Dokja sighed, "I feel like I overdressed."

"You always overdress, it's not a rare thing."

"I'm going to punt you one day."

•••

"Alright, we're here, now get out. Seduce him, woo." She said with no emotion at all.

"Easy peasy, I got this in the bag."

Kim Dokja steps out the car, heading inside the restaurant. It was a good restaurant, it had good food and reviews.

Kim Dokja looked for the scheduled table, only to realize his date was early. And... He was already being hit on.

"Honestly... Do I have bad taste or what?"