A Somewhat Succesful Execution

Hermiones POV

I had no idea what time it was. Being in the dungeons kind of makes it hard to keep time. No windows to show you light or dark, no clocks hanging on the wall, and no one here that could tell you. Our plan was to pretend Ginny is in serious trouble from her injury when the day ended, but we didn't know if it was the end of the day.

"Arghhhhh!" I groaned in frustration. Surely by now they have decided it was time to continue torturing me.

"Hermione, calm down. We just have to be patient." Narcissa spoke softly from where she was sitting. She was cradling Ginnys head in her lap. Poor Ginny started to have a fever. It wouldn't be too long before she really was in danger from her injury. "I'm sure they will be here to retrieve one of us before long."

As if Narcissa was a seer, I began to hear footsteps. I looked at Narcissa and she nodded. Carefully, she laid Ginnys head back on the cold stone floor and stood to join me.

"We only have one shot. We have to do everything we can," I said quietly. Narcissa only nodded and squeezed my hand.

The second the door opened a crack, I jumped. I slammed the door back into the man opening it. I heard a satisfying crack and groans. Hopefully I broke his damn nose. I pulled the door fully open seeing the two men. One cradling his face, the other checking on his companion. I kneed the one holding his face in the balls. He fell down groaning in more pain. I swiftly kicked with all my force at the second one. I hit him square in the stomach, causing him to double over in pain. Narcissa came from behind me holding a large piece of the stone wall that had fallen. She slammed it into the head of the man on the floor. He was out cold. I focused all my attention on the one in front of me. I threw punches, kicks, whatever I could.

"Hermione now!" Narcissa yelled. I ran. She was close behind me, throwing out all her pureblood training. "Left! Up the stairs!" She gave me directions as we ran. We almost made it to the study, when I heard Narcissa scream. I turned to see Lucius holding onto her. "Hermione go! Go! Don't worry about me!" I saw her pull something out of her robes. A knife. When the hell did she get a knife. She thrusted the knife into Lucius arm holding onto her. "Go!"

I ran faster. Once to the door of the study, I wrenched it open. I reached the desk throwing things around. I opened drawer after drawer until I found what I was searching for.

"Yes!" I yelled in triumph. My victory was cut short by someone grabbing my waist and trying to take my wand out of my hand. I silently shot out a patronus, willing it to go to it's intended recipient. As soon as the wispy otter came out of my wand, it flew out the glass.

"No!" I heard from behind me. I looked to see Lucius holding an unconscious Narcissa. What happened to her? Lucius was seething with anger. He had blood dripping from his arm. "Get them back to the dungeon! NOW!" He screamed at the goon holding me.

"You're screwed now Lucius," I laughed as I was dragged out of the study.

———
Draco's POV

"Alright, you're turn," I said to Blaise. We had been distracting ourselves this morning by playing wizards chess. Molly and Arthur had been wonderful. They got annoyed at how much I had thanked them for their hospitality. Molly would always come back and say "You're family now dear." She really was a wonderful person.

"And I beat you," Blaise sighed as he once again beat me. We began resetting the board, letting pieces put themselves back together. The floo went off, and a raven haired man stepped through.

"Anything?" I asked him again.

"No," he sighed. "Nothing. I have no clue what to do now. It's only been one full day, but I just can't help but be fearful of the fact that they could be dead."

"Harry James Potter!" Molly yelled walking into the room. Oh shit. "They are most definitely not dead! Those girls can take anything. Hell, they fought Voldemort himself! They are fine." I smiled at Mollys optimism. I can't lie and say I haven't thought the worst myself. I know Blaise had. It was one of our late night conversations last night.

"I'm sorry Molly," Harry said like a scorned child.

"Apology accepted," she said rubbing her hands on her apron. "Now, breakfast is ready boys." We stood and followed her into the kitchen.

"Hey Harry!" The twins gleefully said.

"Hey guys," he said sitting down. Blaise and I sat down next to him. Ron was sitting at the table as well. The atmosphere was tense. Molly cleared her throat and glared at her youngest son.

"I'm sorry I was rude," Ron said with little emotion. I gaped. She must've worked wonders on him. Blaise and I just muttered a thank you and dug into the lovely breakfast Molly had made. She really was a great cook. All my thoughts stopped when a small blue otter came jumping into the kitchen.

"It's Hermiones patronus!" Harry yelled standing. The otter stopped in front of me and opened its small mouth.

"Malfoy Manor." The otter disappeared after Hermiones voice uttered those words. What? But...but I burned it down. Damnit. I stood quickly and grabbed my coat. I'm going to kill my father.

"Malfoy wait!" I didn't turn to look at who called me.

"I'm not waiting. They are alone with my psycho father and who knows who else. I'm getting them out of there!" I yelled back still marching into the yard.

"Wait," Harry grabbed my shoulder. "We aren't stopping you, but you aren't going alone." I turned to see the whole Weasley clan and Blaise walking to where I stood.

"You're not alone in this mate," Blaise said stepping next to me.

"We are all going." I was surprised to hear it come from Ron's mouth. "I might not like you two very much, but Ginny is my sister. And Hermione is one of my best friends. We might not be on the best of terms right now, but I can't let her stay there." I gave an appreciative nod.

"Not only that," Molly cut in pulling her apron off her waist. "But Narcissa needs our help as well."

"Well Malfoy," Harry said grinning at me. "Ready to work with the order?" His smile widened.