A Long Week

Draco's POV:

I pace the common room rubbing my face with my hands. It had been four days since Hermione and I even said a word to each other. Four fucking days! This has been one of the longest weeks of my life. It's not for lack of trying on my part, believe me, I've tried. I just pissed her off that much. I don't know what I was doing saying shit like that. I should've known better. Actually, I know what I was doing. I wasn't fucking thinking! I just got worried about her and spouted off. Of course she can take care of herself, she's one third of the golden trio for fucks sake.

"Mate stop pacing so damn much," Blaise said from the sofa. I turned to him flipping him off.

"I don't know why you're so upset. You said the stupid shit, you should've known this would happen." The least annoying Weasley says.

"I know!" I yell grabbing my glass. In a sudden fit of rage, I throw the glass to the wall watching it shatter.

"Feel better?" Ginny asks waving her wand fixing the glass. "Is your fragile masculinity all better now?"

I turn to the couple angry. Ever since I pissed off Hermione, I also pissed off Ginny, Pansy, and Astoria. Literally all the women were mad at me. I even wrote to my mother asking for advice and she said, and I quote, 'Darling you are an incredibly thick, daft, and stupid idiot.' I didn't have the balls to tell her she used three adjectives that mean the same thing. She would've just called me all of them again, and maybe something worse.

"Don't look at me mate, you did this, you fix it." Blaise says shrugging his shoulders. He was even a bit mad at me. Once I told him what I had said, he smacked me on the back of the head. He said I was a bigger idiot than Weasel. That had pissed me off.

Once I had said yes to her stupid question, I wanted to avada myself right then and there. How stupid could you get. Of course, me being me, and her being her, we are both too stubborn to talk to the other. Of course I want to apologize, but she has been avoiding me, and doing a bloody good job of it. Every chance I got, she was gone before I got a word out. Today though, today I had a plan. It was Friday, we all had just had our last class of the day, and Hermione was currently in her room.

"Okay, I need you two to go now." I say looking at the couple.

"No I don't think I want to leave," Ginny said not looking away from me with her icy glare.

"Weaslette, please just go. I need to speak with Hermione. Alone."

"Nuh uh, I don't think so. Also I promised Blaise I wouldn't hex you over this whole situation, but I never promised over you calling me names ferret."

"Gin, love, let's go. If he doesn't fix this by Monday, you can hex him," Blaise said standing from the sofa.

"Oh thanks for that mate," I sigh rolling my eyes. Blaise sighed walking to me.

"Look man, I'm not gonna pretend I don't understand why you did what you did, however," he said loudly as Ginny raised her wand. "You still said the wrong thing. I'm only helping you because I know you care deeply for her. I'm pretty sure you love her. So if telling Ginny she can hex you helps, then you're welcome. But here's the thing Draco, I've come to see Hermione as a sister, don't hurt her anymore."

I froze as Blaise finished his sentence. Love? I've never been in love before...I definitely like Hermione. I really, really like her, but love? Suddenly I'm thrown into an abyss of thought. All I can think about is every little thing I like about Hermione. Is this love?

"Thanks Blaise, I promise, to both of you, I never want to hurt her. I will fix this mess." Ginny stood glaring me down. She may be shorter than me, but she was definitely glaring me down.

"You better ferret or you'll be on the wrong end of my wand." With that she turned and walked out the door. Blaise just chuckled following his fiery witch. Before he exited, he turned to me.

"Don't fight your feelings Draco. If you love her, just tell her."

"That's the thing man...I don't know if I do." I sighed sitting on the couch. "I've never been in love let alone a real relationship."

"You'll know when you're in love. Just trust me." He said before walking through the door.

"How fucking vague can you get," I say under my breath. I stand to my feet grabbing my wand to behind to put my plan into motion.

My plan is to lock the door. As fucking simple as that. I designed a spell during the war to lock a door for increments of time. Only the spell castor can open the door, anyone else is stuck. So waving my wand, I lock our door until Monday morning. She can't leave and avoid me now. She might want to kill me as soon as she figures out she can't leave, but it'll be fine. As if she heard my brain, she came out of her room, book bag in hand. She came down the steps looking breathtaking in her black pants and T-shirt. I forget what she calls those tight black pants. Lettings? Leddings? Something like that. All I know, is they are tight. I can't help but stare at her ass as she walks by me. A week is too damn long.

I'm drawn out of my trance when she tries to open the door, but nothing happens. She tries again, and again, and again. She says spell after spell, but it won't budge. If I wasn't terrified of when she realized I'm the reason, I'd be smirking my ass off right now.

"Draco open the door!" She yells turning to me with her wand raised.

"No." Yeah that's it, standing my ground. Not scared at all.

"Draco. Open. That. Door. Right. This. Instant."

"No." She looks mad. Her face is tinted pink and wand is aimed at the ready.

"Draco Malfoy if you don't open this door I will hex you into oblivion!"

"No Mia!"

"Well why the hell not?!" She screams throwing her hands in the air.

"Because we are going to talk. You're not avoiding me anymore. We are going to sit down, and talk." I say as calmly as possible. The last thing we need is for me to get pissed at her and scream back. I'm trying to fix this not make it worse.

"Fine," she huffs throwing her bag to the table in front of the sofa. "Let's talk then."

I sigh rubbing my sweaty palms on my pants. This is way more stressful than I thought it would be.