Body Say

A/n: I will be using a song in this chapter. I will try to make sure it's not super confusing, but I apologize if it is. I also apologize if it's totally cringy lmao! Also, yes I know the timeline makes no sense with the song, but this is fiction, so let's pretend! Use your imagination!

Once I reach the center of the dance floor, I look to Seamus. He hands me the microphone smiling. Pansy had gotten a muggle system for tonight. She just thought it was better than wizarding music. I turn back to the crowd and smile.

"Good evening everybody! Tonight we have a special little performance for you all. If you could all step back behind that line on the floor please!" After the words leave my mouth, my fellow seventh years step behind the line that forms a small half circle. "Thank you! Dean!" I say. Dean then walks to the edge of the circle in front of me, levitating three chairs. Hey sets them down in a line and gives me a salute. "Now, we need three men to take those seats." Hands start raising and voices start sounding. I turn to Ginny and Pansy and smile. I mute the mic getting closer to them.

"Okay so obviously two are Draco and Blaise, but who's the third?" Ginny asks.

"Theo duh." I reply. Pansy's eyes widen.

"What? No!"

"Yes Pans! Just don't think, be confident, and have fun." I say grabbing her hand. She looks concerned, but nods anyways. I turn back to the crowd unmuting the mic. "Alright so we need, Draco, Blaise, and Theo." Groans are heard from some as the boys make their way to the circle. They look confused. Dean directs the boys to their seats with Draco in the center, Blaise to his left, and Theo to his right. Once they are seated. Dean comes to me and grabs the mic.

"Now, the line will be made to where no one else can cross until the performance is finished, understand?" Nods and words were spoken. "Can't have any of you randy folks trying to steal the show." He winked. Taking the mic back to Seamus, he waved his wand. When the line lit up, I turned back toward the DJ booth. Ginny, Pansy, and I put on some mics that Dean put a little trick on. With these, we don't have to wear the mic packs. Thank Godric for magic. I set the wire comfortably on my ear, making sure the mic is in the correct place. I assist Pansy and Ginny who are very confused. Once finished, we get in our spots. Ginny stands to my left, Pansy on my right. I nod at Seamus and he smiles. Music begins to play through the room. I can't believe I'm about to sing and dance in front of all my classmates. A/n: Ginny and Pansy are doing exactly what Hermione is doing in this entire thing unless said otherwise. Of course to their guys though ;)

"If I had it my way, I would take you down." As I sing the second line I raise my arms trailing one hand down the other. I continue to sing swaying my hips slowly. As I slowly squat to the floor, I turn my head to look at Draco.

"And our eyes are crossing paths across the room. And there's only one thing left for us to do" I stand and begin to dance to the music, trailing my hands up my body. Ginny and Pansy join in singing the chorus with me. "You can touch me with slow hands. Speed it up baby make me sweat." Slowly, we made our way toward to three men sitting in front of us. "Dreamland, take me there cause I want your sex." I move my body in provocative ways, watching Draco's eyes follow my hips. "If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away. Touch, make love, taste you. If my body told the truth, baby I would do, just what I want to."

Once in front of Draco, I walk behind him and run my hand down his chest. "If I had it my way, I would take the lead." I step in front of him and straddle his legs. "If I had it my way, I would take you deep." I sing as I lean back arching my back. His hands grab my hips. "If my body had a say, I'd get it off my chest." I stand and walk two steps away reaching for my robe tie.

"Show you all the red lace, underneath this dress." I let the robe fall the ground while I continue to sing. Draco's eyes widen at the sight of what I'm wearing. I see his eyes darken with lust as he licks his lips. I watch him entranced by my dancing, feeling more and more confident by the second. I make my way back to Draco. Here's where practice got interesting between us girls. Lap dances. I focus on my confidence and move to the music.

"My minds getting in the way, can't hear what my body say. I'ma show you anyway, I'm a show you anyway." Draco's hands run up and down my body as I move. I can feel his hard bulge beneath me as I grind against him. I'm wet for him and he probably knows it.

"Oh you can, you can touch me with, slow hands. Speed it up baby make me sweat. Dreamland, take me there cause I want your sex. If my body had a say, I wouldn't turn away. Touch, make love, taste you. If my body told the truth, baby I would do, just what I want to."

For the rest of the song I followed the choreography we had made. At this point Ginny and Pansy were doing something different from myself. I continued to dance in front of Draco while they dance either in front of, behind, or on the other two. Dracos eyes never left my body.

"If my body told the truth, baby I would do, just what I want to."

I finished the song posing with Ginny and Pansy. Cheers erupt from the room. As I regain control of my breathing. I don't have long before Draco stands from his seat making his way to me.

"Well played Hermione," he says before crashing his lips onto mine. I kiss him back with as much force enjoying the moment. Of course, it doesn't last long, as he is pulled away from me.