20- Home for good

Y/NS POV-

It's been a month since we've gotten back home and everything's been going great! Mom and dad officially adopted Lily, Jacob, and Ella about 2 weeks ago. Avery and I still have a very good and strong relationship. My friends and I hang out almost every day. School has been going great. Everything's perfect!

Today is my birthday and I'm having a huge party with all my friends, the marvel cast, and my family obviously. We setting everything up right now and it's looking so good! "Y/N, can you grab the tape?" "Yep!" I quickly run to grab the tape and then throw it to dad who is hanging up the last of the decorations. Lily races down the stairs and tightly hugs me. "I'm so excited!"

I chuckle and hug her back. "Me too! It's going to be so fun!" Jacob comes out from around the corner. "Will there be cake?" "Obviously, Jacob.", Lily says. Mom walks in as Lily says that. "Tone it down, Lily.", mom says while laughing. Ella recently learned to crawl so she has been roaming the house at all times. I feel something tap my foot and I look down to see Ella.

"Hello, little miss." I pick Ella up and dance with her to the music mom turned on. Lily and Jacob join our little dance party as mom watches us. Dad finishes putting the decorations up as I hear the doorbell ring. "I'll get it!", I say as I set Ella and the floor. I rush to the door and quickly swing the door open. "Happy birthday, love!", Avery says holding a present out to me.

I take the present from her before hugging her. "Thank you.", I whisper in her ear as we hug. We both pull away before giving each other a quick kiss. "You two are adorable.", Averys' mom says as she walks up to us. "Happy birthday, honey.", she says while hugging me. "Thank you, come inside!" I lead them both to the living room and mom walks up to Mia, Averys' mom.

They talk for a bit while Avery and I head to the backyard. I show her everything we set up. "We can go swimming and it'll be so fun!" I turn to Avery and I see she's staring at me with her beautiful smile. "What?", I say while chuckling. "You're so cute." I blush and I look down to hide it. Avery laughs and hugs me. Jacob comes running out and hugs Averys' legs.

"Hey, Jacob!" Avery says and she kneels to his height. Jacob loves Avery, maybe a little too much. He honestly might steal her from me. "I love you, Avery." Damn, this kid said 'I love you before I did. Avery chuckles and ruffles his hair. "I love you too, buddy." I look at Avery offended. Jacob blushes and quickly runs away. Avery laughs as she turns back to me.

I'm still looking at her offended, which just makes her laugh even more. "Sorry baby, was I supposed to say it to you?" I nod and cross my arms. She chuckles and cups my face in her hands. "I love you so much, Y/N/N." I blush like crazy and a smile appears on my face. "I love you more, Aves." "That's impossible." We both laugh before Avery pulls me in for a kiss.

We both pull away and we stare at each other until mom comes out. "Come on lovebirds, more people are getting here." Avery and I both laugh before heading inside. I see my friends, Isaiah and Harper standing by the food, of course. I quickly run up to them and tightly hug them. "Happy birthday!", they say at the same time. "Thank you so much!" I see a few family members from both mom and dad's side so I go to greet them.

Everyone's now talking amongst themselves and I hanging out with my friends. All of a sudden the front door swings open and Robert, Scarlett, Evans, Jeremy, Mark, Hemsworth, Brie, Bettany, Rudd, Holland, Hiddleston, Sebastian, and Anthony walk in. "THE PARTY HAS ARRIVED!", Robert yells. Robert spots me and walks over. "Happy birthday kid! I got you the best present ever. I'll definitely be your favorite avenger after you open it."

I laugh as the rest of the cast walks over. "Sorry Robert, but no one can touch Wanda, Natasha, and Carol." Brie and Scarlett high-five as the men all act offended. After they all say happy birthday to me, everyone spreads out and we all just talk to people, waiting for the last people to get here. Once everyone got here, we decide to eat. Everyone grabs a plate and we all get our food.