Chapter 1

Dreams pov :

"You know ... I just saved you, the least you could do is thank me."

The tall Glowing, blue and white Deity before me said.

"Well I'm not, so suck it up. George and Sapnap warned me about you...they said your unstable and that XD abandoned you for that and other reasons."

"OH, Sureeee believe the ones that are fine with you being locked in a prison cell and tortured for the rest of your life. At least we all know where your IQ stands in friendships."

Wow this guy is really annoying... what does he even want with me. I've never met him before and we have nothing incommon or involved with each other.. So why does did he save me? And why, wont he leave me alone !?

It's been 10 minutes and he's still bugging me. I cant catch a break, can I?

Maybe I should just fake being thankful to get him off my back, and then maybe I can find somewhere safe to hide... maybe find punz...

"Hey um, ok. So I'm really grateful and all, but I've got to get going... the sun wont stay up for long.. and ive got place to be, and people to see ... so if you dont mind, I'm gonna go."

I said with an awkward smile, and walking backwards. I was halfway done turning around when suddenly I was  frozen. It was as if the hole world was standing still, frozen, and trapped in some time chamber. Time seemed to be unmoving and stuck, but not at the same time. Everything else around me was completely unaware of this sudden change. Everything else continued on with its life. Moving, swimming, sliding, and some walking (Animals) .

I didnt know what was happening until I heard his voice, and everything finally made sense.

"Oh no, it seems you've gotten yourself into a pickle.... you know,"

He said with a sudden deepness in his voice.

"Lying is wrong... Especially to a GOD."

And with that I blacked out. The last thing I felt was a surge of pain rushing threw my body. Starting from my toes and quickly making it's way all around me. Traveling as if it had done this a thousand times, and knew every turn before a corner.

‐----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I jolted awake, smacking my head against a branch. "Fuck" I whispered/Yelled as a felt a wave of pain wash threw my head.

"Wha- where am I? How did I?"

I cut myself of, remembering everything from who knows how long ago. Wait... HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN OUT?! I've heard tails and story's of people who angered the Gods and woke up hundreds and sometimes even thousand of years later.  Did that happen to me ? Can HD read minds ?!
Did I just sl-

"Yes actually, HD can read minds."

I heard a loud, echoing and familiar voice say. I quickly swung my head to the direction that the voice came from and, there he was. Just as tall and just as annoying as before.

"Wha-what did you do to me? How long was I out for?" I demanded.

"Well, let's see.... um you have been sleeping for.... 5000 years !"

"WHAT !? 5 WHAT ? HOW, WHY, I-"

"I'm kidding, I'm kidding. It's only been 5 hours."

He said with a laugh as he slowly approached me.

"But why, I dont understand why."

I needed answers i didnt understand this guys motives, and that pissed me off. I always knew what drove a man to do something. What drove anyone to do anything... but this guy... I couldn't understand him. Was it because I didnt say thank you. Was he really that childish to knock me out for 5 hours because of that?

"Partially"

I heard him say.

"Excuse me?"
"I said Partially. Didnt you hear me? Or do you just not know what it means .."

He said with a grin forming on his face.
Unlike me he only covered his eyes with a think black cloth that hung down just low enough to cover his eyes, but not low enough to cover his mouth.

"I-I know what it means, I was just-"

"Just what, Confused? Wow that easily? Damn ...  they went lying."

"Who weren't lying?" I demanded

"No on that concerns, you for now..."

"Well if they're talking about me, then it does concern me. Or are you just to dumb and confused to understand that?"

I said in a mocking tone.

".... wow you are rude. Anyways, we cant say out here for long. They've realised you weren't in your cell about a half an hour ago and have been looking for you ever since. There going to make it here in about 20 minutes at their pace..."

Wait what?! Who rescues someone and leave them unconscious about an hours way from there hunters and prison cell, ESPECIALLY IF YOU HAVE THE POWERS TO TELEPORT YOURSELF AND OTHERS ANYWHERE IN THE WORLD !?

"Ummm if your done trashing on me, I suggest we start moving."

Ughh, right mind reader... I'm gonna have to be careful with what I say, or I could end up on the wrong end of this guys stick... then again, I think I already am ...

(867 words (not including this sentence) YEAHHHH that's the most I've ever written XD anyways, hope you enjoyed, for once in a long time I've actually really enjoyed and wrote alot. :) Byyyyeeeeeeeeee!