Issei fell on his knees crying, but stops when the boosted gear appears on his arm and the green orb glows green, now he was fallen down somewhere.

All stay strong We live eternally All is well someone please save me, Lives, they fell to pure insanity All is hell I just want to be free...

Issei was on the ground, as he got up he sees someone coming up closer to him, as he remembers it was one of the old hosts of the boosted gear then he grabs him.

Old Host 1#: All is well, can you tell? Time for us to think and dwell...

Then another one came up to him and it was a female.

Old Host 2#: We're in pain everyday.

Both: You will learn you can't be saved.

Then the host drops him and he looks us to see millions of host.

Old Host 3#: All is well, can you tell? Lead the monster back to hell.

Old Host 4#: This outcast, we can't leave.

All host: You will learn you can't be free.

Everything went black for a second now Issei was in a ally at night.

We can only roam When the monster's put to rest...

Issei: I just want to go back home. And get rid of all this stress.

Issei walks in a clothes store and grabs black shirt, black pants, black boots, and a red trench coat. when he was about to go he saw a black skull mask and grabs it.

Now I'm all alone Seeing nothing but the dark I walk without the fear That'll only go so far...

Issei was now on a building looking at the city.

All stay strong We live eternally All is well someone please save me, Lives, they fell to pure insanity All is hell I just want to be free.

Issei's eyes change from brown to red.

Deleted scene 3#:

Asia was need the bathroom throwing up in the sink why Akeno hold back her hair.

Akeno: I don't understand this? Why are you sick.

Asia: I don't know. Ever since we got Issei, back I've been gett-

She throws up again.

Akeno: There, there. It's all right.

2 minutes later.

Asia and Akeno walk in the room where Issei was unconscious.

Asia: If we didn't slept with them none of this would of happen.

Akeno: I know your sad, we all regret it. But when he wakes up we will make it up to him what ever's the cost.

They walk out of them room.

Deleted scene 4#:

Rias took a deep breath while she pulled out her phone and dial Kiba's number.

Kiba: (Hello?)

Rias: Kiba, it's me where's, Issei?

Kiba: (He's with me, Gasper, Riser, Saji and Sairaorg.)

Rias: Look, Grayfia knows about us, all of us.

Kiba: (What? How much does she know?)

Rias: A lot, and she said one thing that got me think, and she's right we can't keep this from him.