Chapter 5

A week later.

In the Gremory castle Rias, the female members of her Peerage, Irina, Rossweisse and Ravel where minding their own business but stopped when they hear something crash from downstairs also hearing Issei groan in anger.

Later.

Sirzechs, Zeoticus and the girls where at the door to enter prison hearing Issei breaking stuff and also him groaning.

Sirzechs: Sounds like he's having a temper tantrum.

Rias: What should we do?

Zeoticus: Right now nothing, let him get his anger out.

Zeoticus and Sirzechs went back upstairs while everyone else stayed hearing Issei trash his prison room.

With Issei.

Issei was punching the walls, throwing his cell bed and then trying to break the door but slamming himself in it.

Issei: Liars!

He punches the wall.

Issei: Selfish! Bastards!

He rips his bed apart.

Issei: Greedy! Betrayers!!!

Ddrag:(Come on, you can't keep on doing this.)

Issei ignore him and continues to slams himself on the door.

Ddrag:(Listen to me! I'm sorry that I lied to you. But you can't keep doing this.)

Issei: It's not the fact that you lied to me. It's the fact that you know about this. I don't know what to do. Asia's, pregnant with one of those bastards child, Ophis, is my birth mother, I am trapped here and I have to marry them even though they cheated on me. And my partner I known for years kept this from me. I thought you were my friend!

Ddrag:(I am! Look, I'm sorry. You have every right to be mad at me, everyone, even your own self. But you just need to learn to forgive.)

Issei: Forgive!? Forgive Who!?

Ophis: Me.

He turns around to see Ophis.

Ophis: Sit down, you need to hear all of this.

He did what she said and sat on the floor and she sit next to him.

Ophis: I know you are still mad at everyone but the real person you should be mad at is me, it all started when Great Red showed up I didn't wanted him living in my home and he refused to leave so we fought are battle was deadly both of us didn't held back but then.....we stopped because we both looked in each other's eyes and saw something that we never seen before if was, it felt special 9 months later we had you but then we being to fight again about your childhood we didn't know what to do but come up with one final solution giving you away so I left you on a doorstep in the human world so you can live a normal life but it didn't go so well I never imagined my son being the red dragon emperor it was amazing seeing my son making his mother proud.

Then she was about to teleport into a purple mist.

Issei: Please, don't leave me again.

Ophis: I never did and I never will.

Then she finally teleport's.

Issei gets up and looks at the wall.

Ddrag:(What are you thinking?)

Issei: I want to be free, I don't want to be a pawn anymore.

Ddrag:(*Chuckling* You never were.)