Chapter 7

Rias: So, what is it?

Ophis:....Long ago, a group of Dragons used their power to create the powerful thing ever. The dragon emerald. With it, one signal dragon could whipped out an entire army with one snap. Due to it's power, it had to be protected by the three powerful dragon gods. Me, Red, and Trihexa. But, Trihexa, wanted the power for herself she became greedy of it's abilities and tried to enslaved everyone so me and Red, had to stop her and sealed her away so she can't hurt anyone else, and the emerald had to be lock away.

Great Red: We hoped, Issei. Would be the one who inherit the emerald.

Rias: But, Issei isn't here how do they know where the emerald is?

Asia: I think I know, He scan her with the boosted gear.

Ophis: What do you mean?

Asia: I thought he was gonna hurt us but he just needed to scan Aurora's, eyes.

Ophis: Of course, Aurora. Is the child of Issei, which means she also is the key to finding the Dragon emerald.

Somewhere in the Dimensional Gap.

Dark Crimson and Trihexa where walking to a mountain.

Dark Crimson: The Dragon Gods where fools to think they can hide this from me.

Trihexa: Tell me, what does the emerald do?

Dark Crimson: Only dragons can handle the great power of the Dragon Emerald with it one dragon can unlock great potential defeating million of army's, making thoughts become real and with it I will find the truth about my past.

Trihexa: What do you mean "your past"? Do you remember anything?

Dark Crimson:....No, I don't remember anything but one name.

Trihexa: What was the name?

Dark Crimson: "Issei Hyoudou", that was the only thing I remember.

They made their way to a cave.

Dark Crimson: Let's get this over with.

As they walked inside of it arrows begins to shoot out of the way but the quickly dodge them.

Trihexa: This place must be triggered with traps.

Dark Crimson: They won't stop me.

As he walked through the traps it didn't stop him from walking or seems to be injured.

Trihexa: How are you not dead?

Dark Crimson: I am, Dark Crimson. Nothing can kill me.

Later.

They made there way into a temple seeing a red ruby floating in mid air with stairs to walk up and grab it.

Dark Crimson: Now. I will claim my prize.

As he walks up to it but didn't notice Trihexa with a black orb in her hand.