Chapter 11- Coincidence

Start from the beginning

"More like a whimpering puppy but yeah. By the way, have I ever told you what a fucking hypocrite you are? Always acting like fighting wouldn't interest you but then you acting like the biggest fan."

"First, I like fighting and I love when you beat fuckers up and even more if they deserve it, I just don't like to get my hands dirty myself. You know... I have my people I don't get why I should do it myself. And second I am the biggest fan... your biggest fan, baby." He says, gripping my shoulder more tightly. I push him away from me.

"Fuck off," I say with an eye roll before I round the corner and head towards the entry to the lecture hall.

I open it and as we step in, people already go to greet and talk to us. I try to keep it short because as small as my interest in having a conversation with them is on other days, it's barely non-existent now.

"Harrison? That fight was wild yesterday. I have never seen something like that before. I mean it was amazing."
A skinny blonde guy comes up to us and I frown at him.

I know you.

Yeah, he never watched me fight before or he would know that this yesterday was nothing. He wasn't even a competitor just a little shit that deserved it. Deserved so much more.
But I always say... everything is possible.
And what isn't yet can always be.
Or in my father's words.

Jail or grave?

"Yeah, it was alright." I just say as I pull out my phone.
Recognition.

"No, I mean you were really really good. Man, you have to show me your skills. I wanna know your routine and everything. Us training together will be epic."

I hear Harvey letting out a snort next to me and a snarl plays on my lips.

"No, but how about the next person I fight is you? No training in the world could help you. Just me punching you so hard for a minute, you see God." I say casually.

The guy's smile falls and he looks at me irritated and I see the little anger on his features.

"Did you stand up with the wrong foot this morning or what? Just wanted to make friends... keep it cool."

"Oh, I am cool. You are just so under my level I don't want to waste my time on you." I say and then walk past him.

"What?" I hear him yell behind me but his insignificance makes me forget about him a second.

I and Harvey let ourselves fall on two seats and only moments later the door opens and the professor enters the room.

But he is not alone. A woman, looking barely older than me follows him, a nervous smile on her face.

"Holy fuck. She is hot." I hear a guy behind us whisper yelling to his friends.

"Dark hair, brown eyes. Hot body. Exactly your type. I wouldn't mind hearing a story of you fucking her on her office table."

I turn my head to the side to look at Harvey.
"I don't have a type but what a coincidence it is that that's a description of Emmabell. Is there something you don't tell me?" I say back and a grin finds my face as I see his smile dropping.

"The thing between me and her is just a game and none of your fucking business."
A game.
Yeah sure.

I direct my gaze back to my professor and the woman who is introduced by him at the moment.

"That's correct, so hello everybody. It's a pleasure to meet you. I am here to learn from Prof. Kumar by watching your course and I hope you will enjoy learning about Leadership&Management as much as I will. Of course, the lectures and projects will be led by your professor but he gave me the amazing opportunity to help decide what the main project of the course will be." She starts while handing the people in the first row a stack of paper to pass around.