"Random Question"

Third POV

Lorelei stared blankly at her laptop. She's having a writer's block. She couldn't think straight. Although, she could still remember what happened earlier about the case they solved. She couldn't find the exact words she's feeling.

She carried Freya and made her sit on one of her thighs. In order to overcome her problem, she busied herself for her to think of right words that have to be put.

She's pouting and bitting the inside of her cheek while looking at the confused feline creature in front of her, as if her writing depends on the cat.

“What am I going to write, huh?” asked Lorelei as if the feline creature in front of her will answer her query. She scratched the cat's cheek making her muttered a small meow, a sign of answering.

That's her habit whenever she's in deep thought, talking to something, even though she knew no one will answer.

She saw in her peripheral range of vision that Loki put down the book he's reading and picked up his phone.

He was supposed to be looking for the time but he found himself focusing the camera on Lorelei's innocent face. Thank god the camera's flash wasn't on.

With Freya in the frame, Loki finds it adorable.

“How can you be so cute?” 

—END—

A/N: Might do a decent (kinda long) au of this one. Konting hintay lang po :)

Read and vote are very much appreciated :)